Damage Done

can't say much about double "D" since Monochromatic Stains is the only song that i have hear. i promise god that i'll be a good boy by waiting for the album to come out :p . and i still can't find the damn date for the Japanese edition release :mad:

- red_beef

edit: miss out the "a" in d(a)mn...

I've heard two songs I have a feeling that Anders has been working hard with the drums on this album. I think there will be alot of different time signatures...Like the intro on Format c:for cortex I think they play in 11/8.(11)

I'm really looking forward to it!;)

Originally posted by Narcoloth
And I must say that no matter if you have manage to get a copy of the CD before it's out or not, you will definitely have to get the real thing when it's out as there is gonna be a really nice bonus thingie inside, hehehe..

Whether or not there's a "bonus thingie" inside, I will be buying this cd they day it is released. How can I not support the bands I love:D

No doubt about it Phyrexia. this applies to you and me, bu it might not apply to some less DT orientated fans. The bonus makes it more attractive for THEM basically, that's what I meant. Not that I wouldn't mind these bonuses anyway