Dammit, I can't stand the waiting for PIB!

well well i confirm that the album really tears !!!
rhaaaaaa that of power in these 11 titles with the clear notes of the voice of johanna and the title bonus is very pleasant
I bought it 10 euros when I attended the concert of the round of metallian at Paris but it cost some much more of the double! but in fact i must say that compared to Cd, the concert was so much more explosive, another dimension of your sounds ...

Griselda said:
well well i confirm that the album really tears !!!
rhaaaaaa that of power in these 11 titles with the clear notes of the voice of johanna and the title bonus is very pleasant
I bought it 10 euros when I attended the concert of the round of metallian at Paris but it cost some much more of the double! but in fact i must say that compared to Cd, the concert was so much more explosive, another dimension of your sounds ...

Oh, thank you very very much!!! :)

Newflesh
Oh, thank you very very much!!!

it's nothing, that pleases to me to be able to say to you what feels by listening to your music ^^

and even if even if that does not have any links, i made a point of saying that your group is in more very sympathetic (in fact, those with which I had the occasion to speak a little whose you)

\m/

hu?

well i'm the "little" (yes i'm very little near to you lol) girl who ask you a picture after your passage ^^

and i can say that this picture is very funny if you want to see it tell me

well anyway when will you comme back to Paris? :D

Griselda said:
hu?

well i'm the "little" (yes i'm very little near to you lol) girl who ask you a picture after your passage ^^

and i can say that this picture is very funny if you want to see it tell me

well anyway when will you comme back to Paris? :D

Of course I wanna see it :tickled: Send it to contact@amaran.net We don't have anything planned for Europe at the time but we're hoping that there will be... soon... :D