One Pissed/Ripped Off Anthrax Fan!!

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Dammit! Dammit! Son of a BITCH! I got a sealed copy of We've Come For You All/Summer 2003 Bonus CD today from eBay. But to my surprise, the WCFYA CD isn't in the fucking jewel case at all! Most likely a manufacturing flaw, but nonetheless, they should stand behind their product. It was from an eBay Power Seller so it's like a business. I will get them a few days so respond to my e-mail and see if they will fix this unfortunate disaster. I was so looking forward to hearing We're A Happy Family and Safe Home (Acoustic). This was supposed to be my birthday present from me to myself!

David

That's the best Ramone's cover I have ever heard!! My four year old asks to play the acoustic Safe Home....try to get it, it's well worth it!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
dude, you purchased the bonus-cd only, it's meant for the ones who bought WCFYA before the Summer edition came out, so that they didn't have to buy the album again.

i know that Nuclear Blast offered the bonus-cd without WCFYA and the item-name says it "WCFYA Summer 2003 B O N U S CD".

Thrashard said:
dude, you purchased the bonus-cd only, it's meant for the ones who bought WCFYA before the Summer edition came out, so that they didn't have to buy the album again.

i know that Nuclear Blast offered the bonus-cd without WCFYA and the item-name says it "WCFYA Summer 2003 B O N U S CD".
If there's a jewel case for WCFYA, then he did get screwed. The bonus CD only came in a slip case. It didn't have a jewel case for WCFYA.

There was actually a regular jewel case and a slimline jewel case enclosed in a cardboard slipcase. And only the bonus cd was there but NO WCFYA cd in it's jewel case. I sent the F*CKER the package back and demanded a refund. Also filed a complaint against this assclown with PayPal.

On another note, where can I buy this BONUS CD from? This experience kinda soured my eBaying for a while.

David

jdelpi said:
If there's a jewel case for WCFYA, then he did get screwed. The bonus CD only came in a slip case. It didn't have a jewel case for WCFYA.

As far as eBay and assclowns go, stay away from a seller called "funkyniblets", he got me for a CD that never showed up. After our dialog got me nowhere I reported him to eBay, PayPal and left some nasty messages for him whereever I could. Since I reported him, he will not even respond to my e-mails.

While I am at it, I'd warn you off a seller called "Kmak" too, he sent me the wrong version of a CD I ordered and never reponded to any e-mails.
:hotjump:

ThraxMan said:
There was actually a regular jewel case and a slimline jewel case enclosed in a cardboard slipcase. And only the bonus cd was there but NO WCFYA cd in it's jewel case. I sent the F*CKER the package back and demanded a refund. Also filed a complaint against this assclown with PayPal.

I thought you said it was a sealed CD. How did this guy manage to remove the CD and screw you intentionally while still keeping the package sealed? Mistakes do happen from the factory. That sounds like what this was. You make it sound like he was trying to rip you off, which doesn't seem to be the case to me.

Scott

Yes, I am sure it was a factory flaw, or perhaps he had a shrink wrapper. But the reason I felt ripped off is that he made NO effort to rectify the situation. He never even responded to me. And when he did, it was only because I had reported him to PayPal and he e-mailed me with an insulting letter. And this letter looked like it was written by a child and wasn't professionally written. Here is that letter I recieved:

"i am reporting you to ebay saft harbor for you fraud stop payment. but to you have stopped the paypal paymetn, and tehy areaskign me for a fucking tracking number, ,
you are a crook and will receive a non payment complaint .
what you have done is rediculous."

Supposedly, this is a business this guy has. Is this letter I received approprite or professional? I think not. Just a note, I did pay this guy and I do have the reciept and the positive feedback to prove that. And this stop payment thing he is talking about, I know nothing about that. Maybe PayPal did it on my behalf when I filed the complaint. The funny thing is that he recieved my payment on December 8th and I just got this letter a few days ago. How could the payment possibly be stopped after this guy got it a few weeks ago? This guy needs to get his shit together.

David

SCott308 said:
I thought you said it was a sealed CD. How did this guy manage to remove the CD and screw you intentionally while still keeping the package sealed? Mistakes do happen from the factory. That sounds like what this was. You make it sound like he was trying to rip you off, which doesn't seem to be the case to me.

Scott

ThraxMan said:
Yes, I am sure it was a factory flaw, or perhaps he had a shrink wrapper. But the reason I felt ripped off is that he made NO effort to rectify the situation. He never even responded to me. And when he did, it was only because I had reported him to PayPal and he e-mailed me with an insulting letter. And this letter looked like it was written by a child and wasn't professionally written. Here is that letter I recieved:

"i am reporting you to ebay saft harbor for you fraud stop payment. but to you have stopped the paypal paymetn, and tehy areaskign me for a fucking tracking number, ,
you are a crook and will receive a non payment complaint .
what you have done is rediculous."

Supposedly, this is a business this guy has. Is this letter I received approprite or professional? I think not. Just a note, I did pay this guy and I do have the reciept and the positive feedback to prove that. And this stop payment thing he is talking about, I know nothing about that. Maybe PayPal did it on my behalf when I filed the complaint. The funny thing is that he recieved my payment on December 8th and I just got this letter a few days ago. How could the payment possibly be stopped after this guy got it a few weeks ago? This guy needs to get his shit together.

David

That makes for a different story. It sounded like you flew off the handle without eve trying to get the problem solved, which was not the case. There was a factory error, but this guy should have responded to your complaint and handled it before there was ever a need for any official complaints. Unfortunately, he didn't and now you both end up with complaints lodged against you. At least I think he complained, it was kind of hard to understand what the hell he was talking about. By the way, what was his eBay ID so I can be aware if I see one of his auctions?

Scott

UPDATE!!

VICTORY! PayPal refunded me the full amount! Here is the e-mail I received from PayPal.

PayPal has concluded our investigation of your Buyer Complaint.

Our investigation has determined that the seller is at fault, and as a
result we have attempted to recover your funds.
$26.63 USD has been credited to your account. This is the maximum amount we
were able to recover. Please allow up to 5 days for this adjustment to be
reflected in your account.

We appreciate your business, and regret this experience.