damn, humankind...

Jinn said:
Nameless: The 'dumb idiot' that told me this was the BBC.
Here's the link to the article.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1937599.stm

Comments?
Damn...
Sorry, it's just that most of the Israeli media wants Israelis to think that we're the good side. You need to read a godd newspaper to know whats going on. Seems like my news paper isn't good enough. Anyway, it's not the Israelis, it's the souldiers. Alot of souldiers attack phalastinians without any order, they do it on there own. When things like that happen, they are supposed to get punishment, but they don't get nothin', 'cause everyone in this country is lazy. And the goverment are afraid from those rednecks, wcause they could make a real big riot.

To Valafar - It really anoying, but i can't do anythings. Someone did a research and found that the more the human is less intelegnt - most likely he'll be a redneck.

nameless said:
Damn...
Sorry, it's just that most of the Israeli media wants Israelis to think that we're the good side. You need to read a godd newspaper to know whats going on. Seems like my news paper isn't good enough. Anyway, it's not the Israelis, it's the souldiers. Alot of souldiers attack phalastinians without any order, they do it on there own. When things like that happen, they are supposed to get punishment, but they don't get nothin', 'cause everyone in this country is lazy. And the goverment are afraid from those rednecks, wcause they could make a real big riot.

Heh, don't worry about it, I get it a lot. I know a lot about what both sides are doing that's not exactly humane, so it goes both ways. although you'd never see the Israeli stuff because in America, Israel's the 'good guys' and palestinians are 'bad guys'.
Although, there is a joke I once heard...
Two Israelis were on a train. One noticed the other was reading a Palestinian newspaper and asked "Mordecai, why do you read a Palestinian newspaper?" Mordecai replied: "Because all you ever see in our papers is how badly us Jews have it and how we're oppressed and degraded and it depressed the hell out of me. So I started reading the Palestinian newspaper and like that, we're doing great!"

Kinda the sad truth about media.