Crazy night, what if this happened to you?

Under the influence of alcohol you're bound to do things you wouldn't normally do, lack of inhibitions. That "what if..." you'd never normally consider becomes a distinct possibility. I mean yeah, shoplifting is a shitty thing to do, but that doesn't mean the guy's an out an out cunt, just wasted.

i'm gonna respectfully disagree pretty hardcore here

yes alcohol might break down inhibitions...but that just leads people to do shit that they would've otherwise wanted to do, but had the sense not to

that means this fuckstick, deep down, is down for breaking into places and stealing shit, and getting drunk is no excuse to do so

i've been all kinds of fucked up plenty of times in my life, and never thought to go bust up someone else's shit...unless we're talking about a girl's vagina

in the end, i would probably just do the obvious, and not hang out with the fucking guy anymore

i'm gonna respectfully disagree pretty hardcore here

yes alcohol might break down inhibitions...but that just leads people to do shit that they would've otherwise wanted to do, but had the sense not to

This. This is exactly what alcohol does. It's like halloween for girls - it's the one night of the year where they're allowed to dress as slutty as they want to, even though on any other day, regardless of the occasion, they'd never dream of wearing those kinds of outfits in public.

Alcohol allows you to do whatever you really want to, without the inhibitions or critical thinking skills required to persuade yourself otherwise.