Strangest thing thats happened to you while listening to Katatonia?

Sirocco

Sirocco...
Just wondering if anyone here has had something out of the ordinary happen to them while listening to katatonia's music?

2 nights ago, me and a friend were in his car, heading out for the night. Everything seemed grand. I threw on a compilation cd of katatonia. Criminals being the first track. about 20 seconds into the track, one of the tyres blew out, lost control of the car and we went straight into a ditch. We were both un-injured, but the car was pretty much totalled.
A few minutes later, i went back to get my bag out of the car and the cd was still playing. as i opened the door, it played the last line of sleeper.. "if you die now".

Creepy stuff. But oh how I love that band :worship:

Well not exactly while listening to Katatonia, but I'd always thought "Day" off BMD is a dead good song although I couldn't get much out of the lyrics. Some months later all the things happening in the song happened to me. Since then it has been feeling awkward to listen to it, like I could've written the words. Kind of spooky.

By the way, good to hear you're fine.

Was it this one?

MonkeyDance.gif

It isn't really strange, but it was pretty much embarrassing.

I was at school and I had some things to do on the computer so I logg in and put my CD in and plugged my headphone in cause there was a teacher talking to a class.
My music started, and I thought something like:"Sounds weird..." so I turn on the volume.
I was working but after a few minutes I heard laughing and everyone was looking at me.
I didn't plugg in my headphone well, and because I had the volume really loud I could hear it. And that teacher was really angry.

Althought I met some guy how likes Katatonia to and he start to talk about Katatonia.
He is my boyfriend now :)

well its not wierd really just a tad funny for me and my sadistic brain i was listening to viva emptiness on my personal cd player while riding my bike and i turned a corner and hit this guy right in the balls with my wheel, so i sped up and got away turned another corner and knoked this other guy flying. that has only ever happened with katatonia and ive never got beaten up when listening to katatonia any other album i have especialy rammstein it happens alot with them.......

Demilich said:
Once when I was listening to Katatonia a very small monkey came out of a door in the floor and danced a jig. I swear.

Hey, this was one of my kids!!! It disappeared while playing with this katatonia merchandise. It saw my "help me disappear" invisibility cloak" and, well, disappeared! Hm, how did he get to you, I wonder...? Do you look like Fred?