Al Jazeera needs to be taken off the air!

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
For those who don't know, Al Jazeera is a "news" network run by jawas, so it should come as no suprise that this network is aiding terrrorists and is a anti American propaganda network. This network aids terrorists by showing the execution of American hostages in full detial, aired the Abu Ghrabe photos non stop, and are now feuling the anti American fire by constantly airing the video of the Marine shooting the terrorist who was obviously faking death. This network is a threat, and should have never been allowed to go on the air in the first place.

Cryptkeeper said:
For those who don't know, Al Jazeera is a "news" network run by jawas, so it should come as no suprise that this network is aiding terrrorists and is a anti American propaganda network. This network aids terrorists by showing the execution of American hostages in full detial, aired the Abu Ghrabe photos non stop, and are now feuling the anti American fire by constantly airing the video of the Marine shooting the terrorist who was obviously faking death. This network is a threat, and should have never been allowed to go on the air in the first place.

How these fucker's are still going I've no idea...all abdul terror groups have links to Al Jazeera SO Al Jazeera has links to all abdul, camel shagging, curry washing,brain washed,terror groups.........They should be switched off.
As for the video I cant get enough of it...What does the U.S press make of it ? I was wondering HOW and WHY the television people could film it and then show it..especially a American film crew ? Do they show when yours or our guys get wasted in action ?......

Ark at me asking proper questions..... :err: :err: .
Must be hung over from the JD i got at the duty free.... :headbang:

Props to that Marine. Albeit I would'nt have done it with a camera around. I know the european news people broadcasted the hell out of that video, not sure about the states. It is kinda whack that the NBC guy turned that in but oh well, people realize he is a marine, and marines are crazy mofo's.

And it was a stupid iraqi using a mosque as a fighting position, and he paid the price for his idiocy.

Oh yeah Al Jazeera is a huge piece of shit. I cant believe they get away with half of what they do. I used to read their homepage in english, and was amazed by the retarded shit they printed, and how the beat topics to death. They are based in Qatar I think too, which is one of if not the only middle eastern country I have been to that I didnt want to wipe off the face of the earth.

i think that the news guys did the right thing by showing that tape. i'm not saying what the marine did was wrong, but i did want to see it, only bcs after all we should be allowed to know what goes on over there, or should we wait 40years b4 we can see those footages of war. as for showing the beheadings, nothing wrong with that either, people should be able to see what terrorist are doing to understand why there is such a tough fight going on over there. Ogrish.com has all the executions on video and it should broadcasted everywhere.
People need to see the truth of war

It certainly would do everyone well if the pro-hate program went off the air. But it has also revealed some interesting alliances that otherwise would be left in the dark.
Such as when Bin Laden appeared on the channel and praised Hussein for his aid by supplying the funds for the training and preparation for 9/11. Sadly, a lot of people missed that one. :Smug: