Damn Jackson!!!

I just ordered me a USA Select King V tonight and apparently, I have to wait 3-6 months to get it:cry: I'm told that usually it doesn't take that long and I'll probably get it sooner, but damn, I can't wait!

Sorry, I had to brag to someone
tongue.gif

I'm hoping to order my RR1 by the end of May, but I can't find one store in NY that carries USA Jacksons. Wanna play the KE2, RR1, KV2, and SL2H (diff neck dimesions if I'm correct on only 3 though) before I shell out over $1000 for her. Think I'm gonna have to drive upstate to Matt @ Onlinestagegear and try em out there. BTW, what finish (if any) did you order yours in?

IrfaanSE801 said:
I'm hoping to order my RR1 by the end of May, but I can't find one store in NY that carries USA Jacksons. Wanna play the KE2, RR1, KV2, and SL2H (diff neck dimesions if I'm correct on only 3 though) before I shell out over $1000 for her. Think I'm gonna have to drive upstate to Matt @ Onlinestagegear and try em out there. BTW, what finish (if any) did you order yours in?

I am not sure where in New York you are, but if, by any chance, you are in or near Binghamton, avoid Absolute Music like the plague.

I actually work for Manny's Music on 48th Street in Manhatten. We might start carrying them since we deal with Fender so heavily, but that's nothing to take to the bank. I hate the idea of driving all the way upstate to play 4 guitars and end up buying them through my store. Seems like a waste of gas