Damnation Insert Sleeve!

threak

Oct 21, 2002
Is very fucking cool.I like the fact that with Deliverance the whole sleeve followed a Black theme,with the cd being all black,and the pictures behind the lyrics being very dark and black.

And with Damnation they have done the opposite,with the cd being white and all of the faint picutures behind the lyircs being white.And the middle picture of the band is possibly the best opeth picture i have ever seen.Its true photgraphy splendour at its best.I really feel this was worth £14:99.

:hotjump:

threak said:
Is very fucking cool.I like the fact that with Deliverance the whole sleeve followed a Black theme,with the cd being all black,and the pictures behind the lyrics being very dark and black.

And with Damnation they have done the opposite,with the cd being white and all of the faint picutures behind the lyircs being white.And the middle picture of the band is possibly the best opeth picture i have ever seen.Its true photgraphy splendour at its best.I really feel this was worth £14:99.

Yes agreed, and now mine has Opeths sigs scribbled all over it!!!!!!

I just got the Damnation limited digipak version. I got very disappointed when I discovered that there was no booklet whatsoever. What the fuck is going on here?!

thats weird, have you checked inside the little pouch next to the cd.

and no,im not patronising you.

email MFN,they will send you a new one i expect.or swap the cd back at where you bought it.

sorry,mine was £13:99.but still £2 more expensive.

dammit

where did you buy your's.HMV supplied me.

I've emailed them now. Of course I got a fucked up copy, I am not a lucky person obviously. This will mean trouble. I am pissed off. I hope I will get a good answer from them, a good excuse.

Is anybody else INFURIATED by the fact that the Damnation digipack's booklet is too large to fit in a nice cd case?

I like to keep my booklets with my CDs, in those little pouches, and the Opeth section just looks so pretty . . . but now I've got this ghastly space where there's only a CD, and no booklet. And it makes me want to punch somebody in the face. Pretty hard.

I have to go with Spike on this one. Deep breathes. You paid for a CD including the booklet. It is owed to you and SHOULD come soon. But the agony of the wait. Yuck! Poor bastards. :p

I was wondering. If some knowing hate digipaks, why do you buy them? You know you're going to hate the packaging. Do you like purposely infuriating yourselves? :err:

Fathomless said:
Is anybody else INFURIATED by the fact that the Damnation digipack's booklet is too large to fit in a nice cd case?

I like to keep my booklets with my CDs, in those little pouches, and the Opeth section just looks so pretty . . . but now I've got this ghastly space where there's only a CD, and no booklet. And it makes me want to punch somebody in the face. Pretty hard.

ha ha,i laughed out loud when i read this.