Damnation tour mp3's

Daan1982

Feb 8, 2003
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you that some people on Direct Connect are sharing a Bootleg from Opeth's Damnation tour... Live in Providence, Rhode Island 2003-07-18. The quality seems quite good! :headbang: Damn, I really hope that they will do a Damnation-tour in Europe also... :err: Even my mom would love it :)

There will be a Damnation tour across Europe in September or so. So says the official homepage.
That's cool of course but I would have really gone wild if they toured around with Porcupine Tree in Europe too.
But I just found out that PT will tour through Europe (or only germany?) in November again. So they will not be accompaining Opeth again I think...

Rock On!

www.stormofsorrows.de

Would anyone be willing to hook me up w/ a non-mp3 sourced version of this show?! :cool: I can forward my list with about 50 or so shows. TIA!

If things turn out peachy, I'm supposed to score an audio copy of the Boulder show!! Of course you folks will the first to know...

Solitary Raven said:
Would anyone be willing to hook me up w/ a non-mp3 sourced version of this show?! :cool: I can forward my list with about 50 or so shows. TIA!

If things turn out peachy, I'm supposed to score an audio copy of the Boulder show!! Of course you folks will the first to know...

Check your inbox! and goodluck grabbing that show mate.