Damnation Tour Setlist @Toronto (Spoiler)

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Just got back from the show, and let me tell you.. WOW.
An amazing setlist of mellow songs, though everything could not be included. It also includes a cover, so don't read further if you want to be surprised by which song they cover.

Setlist:
- Windowpane
- In My Time of Need
- Death Whispered a Lullabye
- Closure
- Hope Leaves
- To Rid the Disease
- Ending Credits
- Weakness

-- SHORT BREAK --

- Benighted
- To Bid You Farewell
- Soldier of Fortune (Deep Purple Cover)
- The Face of Melinda

-- END --

It was a wonderful occasion, all the songs were pulled off very well in my opinion. This was the first time they'd played any of these songs in a concert setting, so I think it was a commendable feat. Also, they're great, friendly guys. Can't wait for their return.

shadedlife said:
i got all their signatures on my ticket and was chilling with martin mendez... i gave him some weed to smoke on tour and he said i was a beautiful man... hehehe

WHY did I have to leave my weed at home? I want to be a beautiful man :( I went out and got Mendez/Lopez's autographs, but when i saw Mikael and Peter I didn't have a pen. They're all such nice guys. Peter scares me, he's too thin. I would have liked to look down on him though (i'm 6'6). What a show. I don't know what Pancakes is talking about, it wasn't boring at all.

Tomorrow isn't too bad, I have to wait til Saturday and it's killing me! Yeah I was surprised they are playing all of Damnation too, I was thinking only 5 or 6 from it.

AAAHHHHHH!!!! OMG I cant fucking wait for this tour to reach english shores!! That is excellent. Are they actually meant to be playing the setlist in order that the cd is in? That is absolutley gnarly.

LOVE IT.

Anyone know of any news about the tour for london/Europe??

Thrice the goats deserved --->

\m/ \m/ \m/

One thing that pisses me off... the merch guy for Opeth was a jackass. I wanted to buy the girl shirt for my girlfriend as she isnt really a big fan but after seeing the show she was really excited about it and wanted the shirt badly. I ran up the street to the TD bank to withdraw 40 to cover the shirt cost (45), but it would only give me 20. This left me with a handsome some of no more than 44 (!) dollars, one dollar short of buying her the shirt. I asked the merch guy if he could help me out, but he just said "sorry, can't do it". This was very dissapointing, I would have loved to get her that shirt. Too bad they didn't have the thongs on sale this time, eh?