Dan has found the perfect mix!

Its a poor translation but you can get the general idea of what hes trying to say. I tried editing it to make sense but some parts of it i'm just not sure where the translator was going with it and I gave up about halfway through trying to make sense of it all...lol

Family:
- My Son John is 13 years old. And I also have a girlfriend, Eva.
Building:
- I lease a small room in Ladugårdsängen that also functions as studio.
Spare time:
- socializes with friends and plays with the band.
Duties:
- I sell all from of instruments to equipment and also mix records. This is a full-time job in itself, the is therefore I gone down in time in the business. I sheep completed record productions from the whole world that will mixas and is wrapped so that people like the. I mixed for example Millen-collins three first plaques.
Years in the trade:
- I began in the musical business 1997 and has mixed records since 1993.
Best/poorest with the job?
- best is that the job never becomes predictable and tedious with this mixture. I hits all the time new people, especially in the business. One day a lady comes in and wants to have help with its cittra. Next day Pugh Rogefeldt wants to buy new strings for his guitar.
- one must often go from zero to hundred without premonition. Is the urgent with mixandet works one perhaps a day and night in stretches, since is the entirely dead. But I do not know actually about the is some disadvantage.
The first job?
- I started eget. I got no job after plugget and the workshop education, permanent we were assured the. So I opened own studio instead.
Goodest/poorest job memory?
- the best is when one helps people that wants to do or to play in musical to come igång and the becomes genuinely fond. As when I helped a guy that wanted to do a record to get correct equipment. Now, he has played in that record. The is a comfortable feeling.
- the worst memory each when I precise had begun in the business and had thicksetly up sight takes and a mass effect cartons in a schyst rack in order to the willed see good-lookingly out. Perhaps each gadgets not jordade that the willed or so had I wrong shoes. Hursomhelst, when I abated the carpet only small the of all static electricity and begun ryka överallt. All power supplied equipment in racket pajade and the each no cheap gadgets. Then garvar one not to death itself direct…
Jobs I willed want to try on:
- some within TV or radio. Otherwise, I am on fire already for the I do.

I tried. :loco:

One of my roommates is swedish and could translate it better then that but I don't wanna bug him with it heh.

"Then garvar one not to death itself direct…"

:lol:

I'm garvar myself to death right now! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, crappy article, nothing about Dans bands or his music. They should promote his stuff, not only write that he mixed millencollin gadämit!

Nefilim said:
"Then garvar one not to death itself direct…"

:lol:

I'm garvar myself to death right now! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, crappy article, nothing about Dans bands or his music. They should promote his stuff, not only write that he mixed millencollin gadämit!

Yeahh, I totally agree with you "a really terible article", the guy deserves some fucking real attention about his music.... :headbang:
Anyway I´m glad for him to get at least "a little attention" though in the newspaper!

Fenlenus, nice work!

'bout the crappy article, it was in the 'money&job' section and has little to do about the music as I explained for jimbob at the party saturday.

I'm in Oslo again 'working'(IBM GSE, haven't been here since Nightingale did the JD). Sun is shining and I was up in the jumptower at Holmenkollen last night. What a view over 'byn' and the Oslo fjord.

Breakfast time now...

Ok that explains the lack of music references in the article then... Good for Swanö to be in the "money&job" section, sounds like he's gonna put on an Armani suit and side up with Mr. Trump any moment now :D

Anyway, nice to see something in the media about Dan.

I'm still trying to understand how come dan is not filthy stinkin' rich after all he did for the past 2 decades...but then again dan's finances are none of my business.