Dan Interview on Pan-Thy-Monium at ProgArchives

Thanks a lot, this made my day, Ive always wanted to know more about Pan Thy Monium as I think they are probably the most savagely underrated band in the whole world (Second only to Edge Of Sanity)

Also I really hope something else happens under the Pan Thy Monium name again, though it doesnt look like Benny Larsson will be returning to the fold as he appears to have retired from the music industry...shame that, I really liked that guy's drumming...

I just gave the Dream II EP another listen after a long time and it's indeed much better than I remembered, but nothing can beat the epicness of The Battle of Geeheeb.

Also I really hope something else happens under the Pan Thy Monium name again, though it doesnt look like Benny Larsson will be returning to the fold as he appears to have retired from the music industry...shame that, I really liked that guy's drumming...

Benny hasn't retired from music, he is currently playing drums for the awesome black/thrash band Plague Warhead (along with members of Darkified and Ashes). Check them out, some of the best blackened thrash to come out in a while.

Benny hasn't retired from music, he is currently playing drums for the awesome black/thrash band Plague Warhead (along with members of Darkified and Ashes). Check them out, some of the best blackened thrash to come out in a while.

Thanks a lot. Ill be sure to check that out.