Dan Spitz/Vanilla Ice

Panthrax

New Metal Member
May 20, 2003
St. Cloud, MN.
Visit site
I just read today that Dan Spitz is now working with Vanilla Ice and his rap heavy metal music. I heard one of the songs, it sucked, my opinion. But has anybody else heard this? Is this old news that I have not heard?

Yeah this is "old" news. Buddy Love Bomb is the Spitz / 7X70 fanatic around here. :) I happen to be a Spitz era Thrax fan, but I've heard Off The Chain by 7X70 and don't care for it as well.

I think it's funny that a guy named "Vanilla" is such a trend whore and has done so many different flavors of music.

If the the 7X70 song that was posted here is representative of the rest of the songs then both Vanilla and Spitz is in deep shit. It was one of the most awfull songs I have ever heard. God will not let that one pass by unpunished! Kinda funny how Spitz ranted about how ThraX should give up and now he comes along and writes this piece of crap! Wonder if he remember "He who throws the first stone...".

I think he should give it up and repair watches and do microelectronics as he used to. He is so much more talented in those areas. He wrote in metal-sludge how quick he was to pass the course and how well he did in the watchrepair business! I´m not sarcastig or trying to be mean. Danny seemed to like repair watches (it´s a good job, nothing wrong with that) instead of writing shitty music and complaining at others he doesn´t like.

Maybe I´m wrong and 7X70 is the best fuckning thing since, well... I donno... since Barry WHites pimpsuit... I´ll give it a year and if 7X70 hasn´t started a stirr among the music industry or among people who are intressted in rockmusic then consider myself to be right.

Well after hearing the song for the 2nd time I seemed to getting into it a bit, but I still think it's basically nothing to write home about.