dan swanö and the pod xt?

bogiii

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2005
I just finished wathcing the video from the recording of invisible and noticed that dan seems to be playing through a pod xt in some scenes. Does anybody know if it´s just for ummm "slask inspelning" (demo recording?) and he uses real amplifiers for the final deal? Or is i the pod xt we can actually hear on the record? If thats the case that´s pretty cool:dopey:
Sounds good:headbang:

I have no idea but welcomes to the forums, lol. I use a Pedal for my recordings and it seems to sound much, much better than had I used an amplifier. So I would say it is very probable.

bogiii said:
I just finished wathcing the video from the recording of invisible and noticed that dan seems to be playing through a pod xt in some scenes. Does anybody know if it´s just for ummm "slask inspelning" (demo recording?) and he uses real amplifiers for the final deal? Or is i the pod xt we can actually hear on the record? If thats the case that´s pretty cool:dopey:
Sounds good:headbang:

The Pod XT is mine. I think i used it as a preamp for some clean sounds. They heavysounds is all real amps, Engl if i remember right.
All N.G has "real" amps except N.O. On that one we used Guitarig