pod xt users - my pod is working bad, help

Ive just listened to it. To a large extent I agree. Its not a bad signal/noise ratio.

I can hear something that sounds like a whine just before the gate kicks. I get a very similar thing with guitars/pods near to some USB powered devices (last time, a keyboard with gay lightup keys), some things with a hard drive and some mobile phones.
Normally this sort of stuff invades your signal through your guitar pickups. Check how you've got stuff set up because the POD might be picking up some interference. Switch off as much shit as possible when you're tracking. Move stuff around.

Thats an interesting noise. I get it all the time, rofl. For me the it's usually because I am too close to my computer/hard-drive like shred says. If I back away a foot or two, it goes away.

i tried those things today with no results. i turned off my mobile phone, no usb products near pod...
i played with my guitar moved away...nothing...

when i make silence it makes noise with pod. i suppose my pod has some intern problem.

Try the POD on headphones with nothing else switched on in the room and nothing connected to it.

thanks rex rocker.
:ill::ill::ill:
it seems to be a pod problem.aggggggg.:ill:

in some hours i´ll try my pod only with headphones and i´ll tell us how it sounds.

:erk: i tried my pod with headphones, nothing more. same noise with 2 guitars (esp eclipse II, ltd ec401FM)...

i think i must to send to line 6 sat...