Dan Swano leaves Bloodbath

drama :rolleyes:

Evidently a case of too many huge egos, not enough space for them all.

I think they should take a lesson from what happened to Zack Attack.

You can feel the egos clashing on that one. It's pretty interesting how nasty band politics can get. I always saw Swano as an integral part to Bloodbath. Can't say I'm fond of the band after this series of events.

it's a shame, too, seeing as how they were founded on the grounds of getting trashed, having fun, and rocking out f'n old school style.

And while I tread the middle ground between those who think they sold out with the first full length, and those who think they continued being great even on Nightmares Made Flesh, regardless of that, I think they're taking Bloodbath way more seriously than they ever should have. Somewhere along the way they got dollar signs in their eyes $_$

Chromatose said:
it's a shame, too, seeing as how they were founded on the grounds of getting trashed, having fun, and rocking out f'n old school style.

And while I tread the middle ground between those who think they sold out with the first full length, and those who think they continued being great even on Nightmares Made Flesh, regardless of that, I think they're taking Bloodbath way more seriously than they ever should have. Somewhere along the way they got dollar signs in their eyes $_$

Yep.

I dunno i think you have to really consider each album as a seperate entities. Resurrection was just kickass old school good times, something to get trashed to and not give a fuck. Nightmares is more serious, but its a solid death metal album.