Dan Swano or Peter Tagtgren?

Originally posted by mattcira
I actually almost got in a fist fight with a guy I used to play in a band with because he said Monstrosity was a better death metal band than EoS.... what was he thinking??? Weirdo smoked too much weed.....

Lol, we actually set up a boxing ring in our old rehearsal shack... We had such a huge place that we could set off 10-15 square meters just for boxing... we had some nasty fights in there from time to time, especially after we got wasted on cheap beer and homemade booze :D
My whole band got in a fight once... five people just punching away at each other. I think four of us had one boxing glove each, and the fifth guy got beaten the most ;)

Right on, Wraith. Who cares who's better? Can you enjoy both in the same world? Thankfully, you can. So it's a pointless question.

I like and enjoy both individuals' work as producers and as band members, and I support both by buying their products. And that's enough for me.

Dan,cause he's a better songwritter and also cause he has experimented with a lot of genres etc....
not that Peter is untalented or sth....it;s just that some people are more talented than him :D

~mel~ (what a crappy way of expressing my opinion....i;m tired :( )

@the dying

That was funny. :D

Maybe I should start a thread, what was the funniest sentence in the forum last year. My personal favourite is from Dan himself:

"I spent a few hours collecting garbage and wiping the floors both with vacuumcleaner and a wet towel."

I like that one. :)

Originally posted by your_fate

anyway...catch 22 is amazing, why peole consider that it is different from previous albums???

I don't know. It is killer just like all their releases. And what fool would label Catch 22 nu/death? What the hell is nu/death?:lol: Anyway, I'd give Swano he nod for his music. I just prefer the majority of his stuff (especially Odyssey and Nightingale), but Peter is the better producer. Who cares though. It's like comparing apples to oranges anyway.