Dancing

• I am a dancer

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • NO

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
shallow and pedantic.
peter-griffin-1.jpg

My ex-gf was a cabaret dancer, and did some modern pop/rnb type dancing as well, so it was pretty hard for me not to get dragged into dancing sometimes. I do enjoy a good dance to early 60s rock'n roll. Discovered a great theme bar around here recently where they play a lot of that stuff and honestly I've never seen a club crowd so genuinely enjoying to dance.

Which club is that? Deville's Pad?

Dancing and the whole club atmosphere is a great way to meet friends...and potential mates. :lol: Yes, I dance. Preferably to some hard beat trance or techno stuff. I may not dance well but whatever, I'm having fun anyways.

Dancing and the whole club atmosphere is a great way to meet friends...and potential mates. :lol: Yes, I dance. Preferably to some hard beat trance or techno stuff. I may not dance well but whatever, I'm having fun anyways.

You can meet a lot of douchebags yes, but then again you can do that in any social gathering.

I'm not opposed to slow dancing as it tends to be much classier and pleases the ladies, but "party dancing" is just silly. I don't mosh or headbang at concerts either. I'd much rather talk or absorb the music, respectively.

I've heard. It used to be over 25s only and I couldn't get in, but I kinda outgrew the whole nightlife thing when I hit 21 anyway. Now they don't mind taking under 25s who aren't twats. Should check the place out some time, a good departure from the the central Northbridge area which is just filled with drunk retards who frequent clubs like Paramount.

p.s When the fuck are you coming to one of my gigs yo?