Dancing

Dancing

• I am a dancer

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • NO

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
Oh, to respond to the topic: I consider interest in dancing an indicator of emotional maturity, and feel somewhat sorry for those who don't/won't do it.

Fuck you I was dancing on the coffee table when I was 2 years old. Now I wont do that gay bollocks. Dancing is immature.

I don't believe in dancing unless it's part of a ceremony or something like that.

Believe in dancing? You make it sound like a religion.

Real men are not afraid to boogey down.
Just get buzzed and move around a bit, all it takes. There's nothing cool about still being that awkward kid who stayed in the corner at all the dances when you're 30.

Went to the g/f's formal on a boat and danced like no tomorrow. Got so into it. Shit was cash. Grinding is legit as fuck.

Missing the point. I'm saying you're still in that mindset and it's just childish. Making a fool of yourself is okay sometimes.

This is a good post.

Fuck you I was dancing on the coffee table when I was 2 years old. Now I wont do that gay bollocks. Dancing is immature.

This is not.

You can meet a lot of douchebags yes, but then again you can do that in any social gathering.

Teach me WAYS OV THE GR1M

My friend's mom said that at the kindergarten Halloween school party that I was the first one to ask a girl to dance with me. I don't really remember the event, but I can believe it, since my balls were much larger then. Never tried dancing since then.

EDIT: Actually, I remember that at one of my dad's work parties a cute girl my age (~10; no pedo) asked me to dance with her. I'm pretty sure that I responded with "Eww, why?", though.

My brother convinced his best mate at the time to do the 'electric worm' across the stage at one of his grade 6 assemblies.This dude apparently thought he was doing a great job,my brother told me that some of the teachers had tears rolling down their faces they were laughing so much.The 'electric worm' can be disastrous if performed by a novice.

I've heard. It used to be over 25s only and I couldn't get in, but I kinda outgrew the whole nightlife thing when I hit 21 anyway. Now they don't mind taking under 25s who aren't twats. Should check the place out some time, a good departure from the the central Northbridge area which is just filled with drunk retards who frequent clubs like Paramount.

p.s When the fuck are you coming to one of my gigs yo?

Next one! Civic Hotel. Lock it in

I don't disagree but do you actually talk like this?

I only use "shit was cash" online tbh.

Only immature people think of dancing as "mature" imo.

I don't care if anyone dances or not but not me.

Nobody said dancing was mature.

But it's not immature either... and if you look down on it just because "OMG its immature!", well then... you're probably a fucking dick.

Keep your metal status, champ. In the meantime, we'll be over here letting chicks rub their pussies on our legs.

Grinding is stupid 9/10 times, fuck that. No wonder people always walk away disappointed and unsatisfied from me on a dance floor.