DANDELIUM - Finally we released our first demo, czech eet owt!

The only minor gripe I had with the mix was that some of the orchestration sounds quite fake on faster parts. But that's hardly your fault, there's only so much you can do with VSTis. The "regular" listener won't notice anyway. Again, good job!

OMG this sounds great. I see all over these forums guitar,bass,drum,mastering settings and I would like to ask how did you get the vocals to sit in the mix like this?

The vocal is the most important part of the song and what everyone relates to and you nailed the production on it perfectly.

Is there any way you can share your effects chain for the verses and chorus sections? autotune? melodyne? what settings on analog delay and reverb?

Killer job on this, best production I have heard yet.:headbang:

Sounds pretty good on the Opals man. Tight, strong guitar/bass interaction, nice space in the back. As mentioned the synths at times sound fake, but there's only so much you can do with that. Overall very cohesive and definitely one of the better mixes to surface on this forum as of late. Good job!

One thing though! I think you can really ease off your mastering. The track will actually sound better if you master it a dB or two lower. I've noticed your stuff is very very pushed, and at times it can stifle the mix due to lacking dynamic range!

Sounds awesome dude!

In that myspace picture, you look exactly like my drum teacher... Distant twins perhaps? :lol:

Congrats!!!

I really really love those songs!!! I wish the best luck!!! you deserve something big!!!:headbang::headbang:

I really like the production!! awsome guitar tone!
The only one thing I would like to mention, I would like to ear more snap in the snare (of course this is a taste thing)
AWSOME work on the vocals!! nice performance and mixing!!!

Be proud of your stuff!!!!!

Jeb

Congrats on your demo! I like the sound... but sometimes i don't know if the singer is singing in English or in some other language!

Great work though!