Daniel Antonsson joins as new bassist!

Does Michael Jackson count as someone "in a band"? Because he's definitely the most evil-looking person in the music business and I don't even know if he can play the bass.

Lets analyze this for fun and giggles:

immortal.jpg

mmm no, not quite.

gorgoroth193673m5rb.jpg

Better, but no.

Glen_Benton_-12639.jpg

Better but still, not quite

14wgt_mortiis.jpg

Getting there...

wacko_jacko.jpg

Yes! Your theory has been confirmed.

I'm not saying Nicklasson dressed up in spikes or anything like Dimmu Borgir, but if he IS the bald guy I'm thinking of, I personally think he looked like a evil guy. To me, his eyes made him look like that the most. Especially in the Focus Shift video. Maybe its just a opinion, but I mean, you can wear satanic gothic mess all day long and if you're face looks like you play with barbies, then you don't look evil. Also DT, in some pics, look like they would play music that sounds like the new Paradise Lost, which is pretty much goth-doom-pop.

I was being humourous and exagerating but, I thought it was pretty funny cuz everything I said was slightly true. Mikeal and Niklas should do a Herbal Essence commercial, in my opinion.

I'm not saying Nicklasson dressed up in spikes or anything like Dimmu Borgir, but if he IS the bald guy I'm thinking of, I personally think he looked like a evil guy. To me, his eyes made him look like that the most. Especially in the Focus Shift video. Maybe its just a opinion, but I mean, you can wear satanic gothic mess all day long and if you're face looks like you play with barbies, then you don't look evil. Also DT, in some pics, look like they would play music that sounds like the new Paradise Lost, which is pretty much goth-doom-pop.

I was being humourous and exagerating but, I thought it was pretty funny cuz everything I said was slightly true. Mikeal and Niklas should do a Herbal Essence commercial, in my opinion.

you kind of repeat your previous post, and now you're completely reasonable. maybe it's because there's nothing about a chemical romance in this one. i also agree with that Paradise Lost notice.

DT vs. My Chemical Romance would strangely be a toughy for me though. (Secret: im a big MCR fan surprisingly, i thought The Black Parade was a genious album, anyone listen to it??? It gave me so much hope in modern bands...seriously, it beat Fiction by a landslide, at least for me...>.>...eh it still didn't pwn DT in general though)

I don't know what drugs you're taking, but I want some.

Interesting choice, but I also wonder if he's staying in the band or if he's only playing for the tour.

I guess the band didn't announce that because they don't know it themselves :p . I figure they hired him for the tour and they will see then how things go, but my guess is that he'll stay in the band.

@ Twelveby5, that guy in your signature
I guess here didn't need drugs?

off topic ... Welcome to the forum, Twelveby5 :wave:

First off, thanks much!!!

RIP Heath. It's quite odd. For the populous, he died as the joker not as Heath. And that is fucking freaky! His last appearance to the masses and he portrayed this great character (one of my Top 5 bad guys of all time) and died behind that ghastly, surreal make-up. Kudos.

I think, provided Daniel gets on well with the band this tour, then the job is his, but obviously as the new kid on the block, he may just not suit them, you never can tell. :)

Great news! I think he did an amazing job at the Milano concert, so he deserves the spot! :headbang:

I thought he was permanent even before... it'd have been pretty dumb to record a dvd with a session bass.

Well the band never really stated that he was the new bass player, they just said that they had found a bass player for the upcoming tour. Well many bands have recorded/toured with session musicians, stupid would have been to cancel the concert because they didn't want to record with Daniel :rolleyes: .