Dan's latest mix!

Lord K

Busy pissing on you
May 2, 2002
www.theprojecthate.net
Yep, for Torture Division - the world's best death metal band. Make sure you get it as it's available for free for you idiots. Dan's really managed to create a fucken insanely brutal production, very fitting to our style. We thank you, D, you are ace by all means. From the site:

As we promised, here is the new demo (check the “discography” page, fucko) - shockful of the world’s best death metal. We wanna thank Dan Swanö for mixing this shit for us, giving it a serious punch in the vagina as far as production goes. We take a bow to you, man. Enjoy this fantastic demo, spread it to everyone you know, hand it over to people who arrange concerts and tell them to book us, throw it at random people in the street - as long as you circulate it we are happy. We are a non-profit band and we like the idea of giving you free music, all legal and shit. All we ask is that you actually take some of yer money and invest it in a t-shirt or 2 from Torture Division. The money we make off our shirts go directly into the recording of our third and final demo in this first trilogy. That’s how we like to work things, you know. Thanx for supporting The Torture. We hope that all of you die gruesome deaths.

www.torturedivision.net

td-demo2-medium.jpg

We are a non-profit band and we like the idea of giving you free music, all legal and shit. All we ask is that you actually take some of yer money and invest it in a t-shirt or 2 from Torture Division. The money we make off our shirts go directly into the recording of our third and final demo in this first trilogy.

I have a lot of tshirts, but good black sweatshirt hoodies are hard to find. Think it would be possible to make a few limited edition black hoodies available, a la emperor rider hoodie? =) Just a thought, otherwise I'll buy another tee and put it in the collection ahehe

About hoodies... We actually have those... Both with and without zippers. But only for us in the band, haha... They are quite expensive to print and it's not like we make any money off this band so we can't really afford to have such printed, just to have them lying around to no good use. Maybe further down the road, you never know.

In the meantime, buy the fucken shirts and enjoy the free music.

Shirts: http://www.torturedivision.net/merch

What if we asked for one and were willing to wait on it while it got printed? =) And I'm fine with buying tshirt, if it's not possible all good.

Edit: or got the minimum amount of people together who want one, enough to make it cost effective to print or w/e

Sir, check out the merch section at our site for some information you might find useful. It was updated yesterday. About hoodies though, you never know - we might do those one day but it's not in the immediate plans as of now.

Good stuff Lord K. I'll try to buy a shirt from you guys once my bank account gets above the red line.