Dark Empire thanks Madfest

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
Sorry for the late message, Jens and myself were partying it up in NYC the last few days since coming back!

We just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone who came down to see us play. We had a fucking blast and we hope everyone else did as well! You all made our first big performance extremely special for us!

Matt

I really REALLY wished I had time to camp out in the audience and absorb even a moment or two... you guys were definitely the band I was looking forward to the most after buying all the albums of the performers and listening through. Just from backstage, I could tell you guys were having way too much fun on stage! The people in the front row showed it!

Damn you, Matt!!!!! After my son moved out of the house, I got married, settled into my middle-age laziness, drifted away from metal and my days of metal concerts were drawing to a close. But your show pulled me right back into the genre. Now I find myself driving around with your CD blasting. I was especially impressed with the energy on stage. You and Andrew have tremendous on stage chemistry and charisma. You guys looked like you were having the time of your lives. All of us Houston locals who know Andrew were watching with our jaw on the floor exclaiming, "that's Andrew???!!! Someone lit a fire under that boy!!!"