Dark Funeral in Melbourne...OCTOBER!

Originally posted by Goreripper
I have a date for a Mayhem show: September 7 at QUT Guild Bar in Brisbane. It's the only one I know of so far...

September 7!!!! Holy shit, I thought the earliest would be around the very end of September...

Where did you find that date??

yeah i just heard there has been a reshuffle as well
apprently the dates wont differ to much to those
but who knows...
do u know if the venue is confirmed?

Hopefully it stays at the Hi Fi bar anyway.. it's not a bad venue I suppose.

September 12 or thereabouts... I'll see all you bitches there!!!:headbang: :devil:

I'll be the one looking really frightened. Just kidding... :lol:

I'll wear a white top with 'requiem' written on the front in black texta...

Originally posted by Clarky
ill wear my dark funeral tshirt
try and find me
;) :lol:

Hey, I'll be in a Darkthrone shirt. Just keep asking around until you find me. :lol:

Are tickets on sale yet? I was thinking of getting in contact with the Hi Fi bar and finding out what's going on. After all, it's only a month away... If I missed out... Actually I don't want to think about that....

yeah i dont know when tickets go on sale
it still sounds fairly rushed to me
if u find out any ticket information from the hi fi lemme know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Clarky
dark funeral
destruction
and possibly mayhem
could it get any better
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah,if Destroyer would fuckin come home. <<<Ain't THAT the tr00f?

Vader are rumoured to be touring in early 2003, as well as Pungent Stench.

So what gives? No one decent comes to Oz in donkey years and now they're coming like a whore who just got paid?

Not that I'm complaining mind you lol:lol:

I am dead set.

Straight from the website::..

"On 6.11.2002 VADER will play their first show in the States on tour with Immolation, Vader, The Berzerker & Origin The last show will be on 6.12.2002.
Directly after USA tour VADER will go on their first ever tour through Brasil, where they stay untill december 22 or 23. Tumba Records is planning to organize about 8 or 9 shows.
In the beginning of 2003 VADER will play a short tour through France, Spain, Portugal, in Czech and Slovakia, and Australia. VADER are also booked to play on the No Mercy festivals 2003."

Cheers big ears :headbang:

its vader
haha its worth it, their amazing live
ok ill state it again

Dark Funeral
Mayhem
Pungent Stench
Vader

can it get any better???
*waits for someone to confirm opeth rumours :lol:*