Dark Tranquility Bass ?

remihi

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2005
Hello people,

i saw DT this week end @ furyfest and i felt in love :p
I would like to know if someone knows the model of the bass which is used by the bass player
I know that it's a Warwick bass but i have found nothing on the web about this bass ?:/

thanks a lot :)

bye :headbang:

PS: excuse my english i'm french

Michael is endorsed by Warwick - could it be a custom model?
And sorry that I wasn´t much of a help- i am a bassist. [maybe not the best, but fucking great excuse anyway]

Traveler In Time said:
Bah, i think i'm the only person in this fuckin' miserable planet that never seen DT live...
that's not entirely true
->:yell:<-

The best album for bass lines was definately the gallery, but Haven was good too I thought. Maybe it was the mix, but you can feel it really kicking out. nothing too special about his choice of notes, he just accentuates, but it cuts through really clearly.

anyway, remihi, welcome to the board :) :wave:. dont worry about your broken english, there's tonnes of sloppy tongues about here. If you get that bass, you'll be laughing! it looks awesome. If you do pick one up, make sure to give us some pics. I want to envy you, I really do. Keep in touch with us... do we sound desperate for fresh meat?

It *is* a Dolphin he plays. In the past he has played corvettes also, I believe. I should imagine its a custom model, but it might be a "stock" Dolphin SN instead.

remihi said:
Hello people,

i saw DT this week end @ furyfest and i felt in love :p
I would like to know if someone knows the model of the bass which is used by the bass player
I know that it's a Warwick bass but i have found nothing on the web about this bass ?:/

thanks a lot :)

bye :headbang:

PS: excuse my english i'm french
? :wave: