new to dark tranquility

Originally posted by Thanatos
@Rahvin: You think 30 minutes is too much time for mad sex?? oh man, you italians have dissapointed me :Smug:

uh... in fact i meant too long for them. that can't stand it. whatever. :)

can i make things better if i say i never dloaded pr0n on purpose? :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

uh... in fact i meant too long for them. that can't stand it. whatever. :)

can i make things better if i say i never dloaded pr0n on purpose? :p

rahvin.

Yeah, everybody says it's not on purpose :lol: ok, you're forgiven:D

which reminds me of a short story, I am a dog lover so I was looking for a video with puppies or something on imesh, I just typed the word "puppy" and the results showed things so disgusting I'm not going to talk about them here, so now we dog lovers are fucked up (not the straight meaning of the word) because of some perverts, geez, isn't it enough that cat lovers can't search for pussies in any search engine? The world's going nuts

@rahvin just like the time you accidently downloaded 1 gig of pr0n to your hard disk and ACCIDETNLY had a pr0n fest withyourself the very same night? ;)

that's it rahvin: some ppl just come across with the Head Shrinking tribe and some others just find out how amazing can the Jaw Massive Widen tribe...Our white rhino here there just did! ;)

Thats true......Ill forigve you for now but next time be weary! pr0n IS EVERYWHERE! Me thinks mostly at Kovenants puter :lol:

actually the first pr0n I (accidentally) downloaded had so many X that I thought it was a coded message on it....Some kind of mixture between "X" and "FREE"

fathervic (who not sudden, but for a life knows himself quite innocent)

i had my first experience with internet pr0n while looking for "warez". geez, can you say pop-up? by now i've become an expert in shutting down full-screen windows, but back then (i was a toddler, you know) i just wanted to bash my head against the screen. and no, that was not because i liked what i was seeing. :D

rahvin.

hehe.....F_V.... it ain't my puter, so i don't keep it there....;)

every time i get up to a gig i burn on cds and delete off hard drive....

i have 5 cds....

:D

... should have my own 'puter built soon tho, so i think i can stop w/ the cds :lol: