Dark Tranquility mobile phone logo!!

I don't have a cellphone....I'm totally against the abuse of them and so I hate them :D
I know they're useful, I know it's cool to get a great logo and ringtone (actually for vacation trips I used one with StarWars logo :D ) but it's overused and I just hate talk to somebody and then have to stop conversation because the goddamned thingy starts to ring....

I have the begining of Punish My Heaven (the drum intro) as the notice each time an email arrives :cool:

My cell phone have a off button, and i use it a lot :) and the phone also have the option to turn of ringtone and turn on vibration (it feels good to;-).

And one time i was out skiing alone and i hurt myself and i was damn glad i had my phone with me, the helicopter came and got me within 3 hours, and i can tell you i dont want to think what could have happend if i had to lay there more than 3 hours in -20 deg..

I the mobile phone technology is here, use it vicely and it will bring joy and happiness.

Cheers
Frank

Frank@ brrrrrr..... this was one case where it is chupi to have a mobile phone :)

For me the mobile is just SMSing "i won't come to the class,please send me the homework :D ","i'll be late,please keep me a seat" or even sending lyrics/parts from poems to some very cool friend :)

I'm glad it rings really rarely -or else i would have smash it :devil: - and it's always people who are welcome :)
and well the off button.. chupi....

don't give your number to every annoying person you meet

"It sucks when you're in a crowded place and the damned thing starts to ring"
definitely,but luckily enough i never hear it when i am in a crowded/noisy place... am i deaf or sth??

Originally posted by FrankTheWebmaster
I the mobile phone technology is here, use it vicely and it will bring joy and happiness.

that's it....ppl use it way too vicely ;) :p
one thing is to have it when you go to skiing or in the car or wherever, in case of emergency, but well another one is what is the most likely here which is basicaly an utter abuse of it. i just can't stand it!

hehe i'm with FatherVic here, i hate mobile phones, everybody has them and they play with them all bloody day long :mad:
i hate those bloody ringtones that ring at all bloody times, specially bad times. anyway i hate phones, mobiles and immobiles :p

well I find fix phone extremely useful :rolleyes: , at least, you it doesn't follow you everywhere ;) it's not that bloody :p

fathervic (riiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiing)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
pero aunque seas sudamericana, por favor llámame de "tu" no de usted!!! por favor!!!!

translate: you know I like southamerican seas, if just I could "swim" in them once....!!!!

fathervic ( :) )

el respeto hacia nuestros amos españoles es una costumbre que las esclavas hemos heredado de generación en generación :p

translation: not available :)