Dark Tranquility mobile phone logo!!

Ohhh Venancio se ha puesto muy digno y exige que le hablen de usted :lol:

translation: ohhh flowers are so beautiful whrn they bloom in springtime :lol:

Respeto? Esclavas? Qué tiene ésto que ver con los logos de los móviles? Ese respeto incluye masajes? Y toques lascivos por los innombrables? Incluye el respeto a los catalanes? Los sudamericanos saben cocinar tortilla francesa?

Translation: We are the world and we're chupis.

Edit: I think the southamerican ppl use to say "celular" and not "móvil" as we do here in Spain.

|ngenius (without time and with my job partner talking to me in my ear. Aaaarghhh)

same as here in germany, where it's called mobiltelefon or even handy *uärgs*; on the other side of the atlantic it's cellular.

edw apla to lene kinhto...

translation: i hate it when you spanish-talking people try to mislead the rest of the world with your "translations". :)

Originally posted by |ngenius
Ese respeto incluye masajes?
sólo si me pagas, robot :err:

Y toques lascivos por los innombrables?
:oops: um.. no.

Incluye el respeto a los catalanes?
sí, creo que sí.

Los sudamericanos saben cocinar tortilla francesa?
si me dan la receta puedo cocinar lo que sea... :p

Translation

Yup, we call them cellular phones but i think mobile is used too sometimes :confused:

I think I'll only pay for that "tortilla francesa", I'll give ya the recipe, don't worry.

|ngenius (always (often?) thinking with the stomach)

Originally posted by phyre
There's a new DT logo up now, courtesy of me ;) (And Frank of course who was nice enough to put it up for download.) It looks more like the current DT logo and is pretty cute IMO.

is there any chance for me to get it on my mobile? it seems there is no way to dload from where i live, but what if i flutter my lashes? ;)

i've got a nokia 3210, btw, in case that changes/proves anything about the general crappiness of the world. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

is there any chance for me to get it on my mobile? it seems there is no way to dload from where i live, but what if i flutter my lashes? ;)

No. As you can see from the list of download-allowed countries, you're deemed worthless greasy-haired spaghetti-eater and as such you're unallowed to get yourself funny things like that. Wait, there's no Finland there! :eek: I'll take my words back - except that greasy-haired -part...

I'll get it as soon as it is available to us Finns also.

-Villain (Romanes Eunt Domus)

Originally posted by Thanatos
Ohhh Venancio se ha puesto muy digno y exige que le hablen de usted :lol:

translation: ohhh flowers are so beautiful whrn they bloom in springtime :lol:

No Jacinto, al revés...yo quiero que me hablen de "tu" por que es más chupi, me siento raro si me hablan de ustén, aún viniendo de una esclava ;) :p

No jacinto, not every flower bloom in springtime, some of them wait till summer, but this time I wanted to be fair with Siren, but well just couldn't ;) :p

fathervic (un tu cualquiera)

What about my tortilla? We can meet at astarte's house, and call it: "The World Wide Meeting of the Tortilla"

|ngenius (proud of be stupid... or not)

me encanta el idioma español, pero creo que no os convenga abusar demasiado de vuestra generosidad y amabilidad :rolleyes:

translation: i'm charmed by spanish language, but i think you'd better not abuse too much of your generosity and lovableness

Originally posted by |ngenius
Excuse my strictness, my mexican friend, but there ain't a language called "español", just "castellano".

|ngenius.

huh? who's talking about a language called castellano?

usted también vive en Barcelona, mi estimado robot catalán?

Originally posted by Rei Toei
me encanta el idioma español <---- I think you were the ONE who talked about a language called "español" ;)

Si, oriundo barcelonés y he pasado mi vida entera en ésta ciudad. Veo la Sagrada Família cada día laboral (trabajo al lado, aunque no en su construcción, jeje). Es una ciudad francamente bonita, pero... tiene sus defectos.

|ngenius (who didn't start the spanish dialogue)

@|ngenius

yep, it was me :)
see, i'm sure most people here know there's a slight difference between the so called 'official spanish' (ie. castellano) and catalan but in fact there's just 'spanish' as a whole outside spain. here i'm supposed to write in the clearest way i can handle (or at least i'm trying), so that everyone can understand what i'm talking about. now, i simply thought it was useless to discriminate between the two languages. i just wanted posters who don't understand spanish to be able to read and comprehend what i wrote to you. that's it.
anyway, sorry if i hurt your catalan sensitivity: i didn't mean to :)

c'mon Rei....don't cheat the others misstranslation your posts ;) :p

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

so the troll got a catalan/greek dictionary or what????!!!!!!!!!!

fathervic (no és l'idioma més esplèndid, però té el seu encant)