Dark Tranquillity anyone?

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
After listening to Opeth I can listen to very FEW things, DT being one of them... maybe because of the mood changes, movements, complex song structures etc.

Skydancer pioneered the Gothenburg sound, and it is an outstanding album, but I haven't been impressed with their latest work. Did anybody like Projector?

Well, you know I DO like 'em. Projector is probably the album that has grown the most in me, from the initial dislike into my top-20 of all time. I'm still a bit disappointed at some parts of it (I really can't see why people like ThereIn so much - for me the song does nothing!), but now I can fully accept it as a whole DT album.

By the way, on my own behalf, I welcome every Opeth-fan to come and visit the Dark Tranquillity forum, here in our own UltimateMetal! :)

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain
Well, you know I DO like 'em. Projector is probably the album that has grown the most in me, from the initial dislike into my top-20 of all time. I'm still a bit disappointed at some parts of it (I really can't see why people like ThereIn so much - for me the song does nothing!), but now I can fully accept it as a whole DT album.

By the way, on my own behalf, I welcome every Opeth-fan to come and visit the Dark Tranquillity forum, here in our own UltimateMetal! :)

-Villain

hehe This is exactly what i would write,if I weren't feeling soooo sleepy *poor exhausted student :lol: *.... :) I completely agree with Villain..in the beginning i didn't like projector,but slowly i started loving it ..hmmmm maybe it's not into my top20 of all time,but it is definetely a very good album....and -what a coincidence- I've been listening to this album much these days....

Cheers!!!:D