Dark Tranquillity finishes shaving their balls

DT should turn into a intimate clean vocal band with keyboards and stannes voice instead of playing that generic gothenburg boredom :p

Agreed I think their keyboardist is great and needs to be utilized more and have a hell of a lot more clean vocals. Also they need to stop doing the exact same songs with the formula of having a melodic verse into this halftime crap they always do that is exactly the same. they would be much better and more interesting at least.

Stanne used to do pretty good clean vox before Projector, but on that album he totally overdid it and sounded waaaaaaay too look-I'm-so-emotional-whine-whine-cry-cry :yuk:

Fortunately he realized that himself too and thank god dropped the clean vox on Haven, which clearly was a return to form and their best album since The Gallery. Both DD and Character had some good/decent songs, but overall were disappointing. With the departure from Fredman, I'm curious how the new album will turn out.

Yeah he was a bit whiny on Projector, but I still enjoy the hell out of it. I don't think there is one complete DT album I can sit through anymore though. I guess Projector and Mind's I are the only ones close to that.

Hail Satan...my tacos are here...!!!!

Haha :p

Projector/Mind's I/Gallery/Character/Skydancer-OCAEN/Damage Done/Haven

That's for me. Haven really doesn't do anything for me. IMO they put the best song first and the rest just doesn't go anywhere..probably the reason I didn't get into them at first because I was introduced to them for that album before DD came out and it didn't really stick.

Haven really doesn't do anything for me. IMO they put the best song first and the rest just doesn't go anywhere..
Dude, really, at least skip through to the last track of the album after the first one, "At Loss For Words" is one of their best goddamn tracks evarrr!! And so is "Fabric" actually and the titletrack..

And "Not Built To Last"..

Seriously man, do yourself that favour!

Dude, really, at least skip through to the last track of the album after the first one, "At Loss For Words" is one of their best goddamn tracks evarrr!! And so is "Fabric" actually and the titletrack..

And "Not Built To Last"..

Seriously man, do yourself that favour!
I can agree with that, the last track is good

I can admit a bunch of their stuff sounds pretty similar, but they have had a number of killer tracks throughout the years. But most importantly, they rock live!

First time I saw them they were energetic as hell. All over the place. Second time they just stood there...for the most part the crowd sucked ass and were more Devildriver fans there (ach tung fucks!) anyways I saw this big bowl of salad and was like DUDE IT SMELLS LIKE LUCIFERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

HAIL SATANAS SANTANA!!!!

GRINGO GRIND 4 LYFE!!!111