Dark Tranquillity in Italy, Nov 2003?

what I meant was that you shouldn´t count on that it is (probably) not enough. up-coming song titles/descriptions of any kind is heavy stuff when there hasn´t been a new album out in aeons. :)

now that´s promising for sure. I like that kind of dialogue-ical vocal stuff in that part. or well, I adore the whole friggin´ song but that´s not the point. the point is that *insert good point*.

The Grand Wazoo said:
@Aragoth: Bad excuse :eek:
In fact, no excuse at all? :p
Tsssssss what excuse can you have dopotutto :eek:, for not going to a DT gig
Like they're on tour that regurlarly .__.
pffff :D
its bad excuse maybe, but there were no chances to go :erk:
I had to be in school at 7pm, so I wouldnt be able to come on gig in time, so....ahh...its no matter anyway, next time :p

Any bootlegs of the recent Italian tour surfaced, Diana? ;)

@Gtranquillity: Martin H. has dreadlocks now?

Arch said:

Yes he does... and in my opinion it looks really good on him :Spin:
Unfortunately I don't have a premium account so that we all can have a look at it.. but you can check my page if you want to ... in the pictures section there are a few pics so you can judge yourself :)

:wave:
G.

Rahvin: Most interesting information regarding the new song. They didn't happen to mention, if they had any other new songs "near-finished"?

Arch said:
Yeah, and he looks as cool as ever with them!

-Villain (extremely confused by the new look of UM! o_O )

Villain said:
Rahvin: Most interesting information regarding the new song. They didn't happen to mention, if they had any other new songs "near-finished"?
uhm uhm... i guess since i have no other info whatsoever about it and it's not such a terrible spoiler after all... i can as well mention that yes, i've heard it said that about half a dozen songs might be either on the way to completion or in a pretty organized state by now at least.

Gtranquillity said:
Yes he does... and in my opinion it looks really good on him :Spin:
Unfortunately I don't have a premium account so that we all can have a look at it.. but you can check my page if you want to ... in the pictures section there are a few pics so you can judge yourself :)

:wave:
G.

I saw the pix on your website. That's how I found out. ;)

Gtranquillity said:
I was standing at a perfect spot.. just photowise it sucked I guess :)
Oh well.. can't have it all can ya!?
You gotta push your way through the crowds. ;)

And be careful with your camera!

Arch is right, G. Be very careful with your camera if you're taking band photos. I lost my first/only digital camera at a show last summer. :( It was partially my own fault for not using the wrist strap, just that one time! I'd been very careful about that up until that night. That was all it took. :bah: The extra "insurance" I took out when I bought the camera was basically useless too, so I still am digital cameral-less (for now).

I've reverted to using the disposables again, but I can get digital processing for the pics as well has hard copy prints and they seem to come out much better than when I was scanning my own shots. My scanner sucks. :(

O-T digression:
Anyhoo, my latest photo adventure was last Nov 30. I used a disposable for some shots of Forest of Impaled and they came out pretty decent! I sent them to the band and they posted them right away! They apparently are digging them a lot. :) http://www.forestofimpaled.com :kickass:

@Wildfyr: Those are some great shots! BTW, leather pants are still fashionable? (I'm looking at what the guys at Forest of Impaled were wearing) :p

err... i hate it because it sounds like boasting and i honestly despise this kind of things. :( but before this conversation gets all technical about the dangers of waving cameras in front of the crowd, i have to clarify that gtranquillity and i were not in an area where cameras could easily fly anywhere except on the stage. i mean, the place was pretty secure and comfortable, though it lacked front view. in other circumstances during the tour, pics have been taken - not by gtranquillity - from another vantage point that was pretty safe. i hope they can be available soon, but there are technical problems about it as of now.

Cool... can't wait to see some recent gig pix surfacing.