Dark Tranquillity in Italy, Nov 2003?

rahvin said:
err... i hate it because it sounds like boasting and i honestly despise this kind of things. :(
wow, and all this time Ithought you and Tranquillian were the same person :p

Arch said:
@Wildfyr: Those are some great shots! BTW, leather pants are still fashionable? (I'm looking at what the guys at Forest of Impaled were wearing) :p
Thanks, Arch. :)

Hmm, you question the timeless fashionability of leather? :err: :p

wildfyr said:
Thanks, Arch. :)

Hmm, you question the timeless fashionability of leather? :err: :p
I guess you're right Wildfyr. Ever since those Vikings wore them. ;)

Perhaps leather made from møøse. :)

wildfyr said:
You mean they actually have cattle in Scandinavia? :Spin:
Had. You know, unfortunately, the Vikingfashion stopped some ages ago :p Yeah, when the Viking Age ended, I think :rolleyes:

Vikings were the first metalheads :'D
@Del: Yes, very sissy of them to use the leather for the boats :bah:

The Grand Wazoo said:
Huh? I meant that...

and I guess what he meant was that you seemed to answer me (allowing myself to assume I´m Del :rolleyes: ) while it was Child of Time´s post you answered to.
thus the "sig" in "look at the text over the sig, TGW" being the text over the avatar. the name, that is. voilá!

/ Deliri... uhm... Del, the temporary and self-elected master of pedagogy

and I really should have something better to do than this right now. have a nice friday evening, people. :wave:

The Grand Wazoo said:
Had. You know, unfortunately, the Vikingfashion stopped some ages ago :p Yeah, when the Viking Age ended, I think :rolleyes:
Yeah, those crazy Vikings. When they were harassing the (now) French people, the French would bribe them just so they'd go away! Hah!

"Here...take some money, take some of our women...just go away! :lol:

Hehe. The Viking Age :p

They kicked ass...

That weekend really sucked for me, but the show was excellent...the opening band, Dark Lunacy was really good...Italian gothic/death.

TheBlindPrincess said:
And I HATE you for that.. I was there, too :loco:
And during the SECOND song some fucking metalhead stole my cellular phone... where's Metal Brotherhood, when you need it? :erk:
and if you had told me you'd be there no cell would have been stolen and you wouldn't hate me by now. think about it next time you go see dark tranquillity! :p

TheBlindPrincess said:
And I HATE you for that.. I was there, too :loco:
And during the SECOND song some fucking metalhead stole my cellular phone... where's Metal Brotherhood, when you need it? :erk:
I would expect worse at a hip-hop/rap concert. :D