dark tranquillity on swedish television tonight

Delirious

ensammast i sverige.
Apr 22, 2002
Visit site
yes, dear fellow-countrymen, dark tranquillity will appear on ztv-nytt tonight, 23.05.

most probably only a few minutes of the same old routine questions, but i figured you might want to know anyway.

Delirious said:
yes, dear fellow-countrymen, dark tranquillity will appear on ztv-nytt tonight, 23.05.

most probably only a few minutes of the same old routine questions, but i figured you might want to know anyway.
and who of DT will appear?just to know...
actually i don't get swedish tv... :erk:

just a couple of, uhm, almost-quotes from stanne (henriksson didn't say very much);

(about character) "all the old clichés; it's heavier, more aggressive, more of everything - the things we always say. and for once, it's actually true." *laughs*

(about touring being chaotic) "sometimes you're asleep until 10 minutes before the show and suddenly you're told that you're supposed to be on stage now and you get out and start singing all drowsy. but for some reason it always works anyway."

ohh just saw this and then noticed that is was broadcasted on ztv and that was a relief since I dont got it here at school.

Lucky Swedes!

Dafne said:
@Delirious:thx! :)
but what this interview for?i mean what's the point in being so short?
I think the point is.. uhm. no. got me there. :D

ZTV is an alternative channel, it's quite good. they often play metal-videos, but always AT NIGHTTIME! :mad: But I think the point was to bring attention that DT is one of the biggest, most renowned and successful deathmetal bands in Sweden, and that they will release a new album in january. You can't expect much more than that unfortunately it seems. :(

The attention-span of the audience wouldn't tolerate a lengthy interview on Death-Metal.

dafne: it was on a news programme which is very short itself, they have this kind of very small interviews (or rather; small parts of interviews) all the time. which in a way is nice, since it gives some smaller bands at least a little time (as lost to apathy says, something more elaborate on a band like dt isn't very likely to happen).
i'm thinkin about e-mailing them and ask if there's any way to get the interview in its entirety, but i doubt it...

lost to apathy: actually, some time ago plektrum was at a decent time (tuesdays 17.00, i think it was). i have no idea when/if they show it now, though.

The norwegian ZTV used to have a metal hour between 21.00 and 22.00, on sundays I think, with lots of beautiful videos such as Behemoth... but they don't do that anymore I think.