Dark Tranquillity Rules

rahvin said:
arch - you'll be in charge of organizing yearly meetings where we will all dress like mikael, speak swedish, and eatexactly the same things band members eat on tour ( :ill: ). you'll give us badges with the mind's i sign on them, and we'll hold fan-fiction contests about dark tranquillity fighting their daily struggle against nu metal and winning.

salmy - you'll take care of the weekly newsletter, keeping us updated on who some band members are dating, where they can be "spotted" spending their holidays, and reporting episodes of their childhood that can be loosely related to metal, such as - for instance - niklas inspecting minerals with his magnifying glass when he was five.
:lol:

you know dangerously detailed what the "normal" fans are doing. :p

Why stop at fanfics? We must of course have roleplays too! Where everybody gets onstage in groups of six and show how they've learned Live Damage by heart, imitating every move in scary stalker-fashion (mind you nobody can actually play the instruments or sing)!
Now, of course a stage won't be possible to rent all the time, so how about weekly charades where we try to act the songs? Who wants to try their acting skills at monochromatic stains? deamlore degenerate, anyone?

I feel compelled to say that Dark Tranquility is the tightest band I've seen live behind only Porcupine Tree.