DARK TRANQUILLITY To Replace LACUNA COIL On IN FLAMES/SENTENCED North American Tour

TheEmperor

Depraved
Dec 12, 2001
Luzern, Switzerland
taken from blabbermouth.net:

"Italy's LACUNA COIL have reportedly dropped off the proposed North American tour featuring IN FLAMES, SENTENCED and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and will be replaced for the duration of the trek by DARK TRANQUILLITY. An official confirmation on the matter is expected shortly."

WELL, now that's interesting. SO much shit has been flyin' around about this tour. This one is coming from Blabbermouth though...the most reliable source thus far...and before anyone jumps down my throat...YES, I know some of the "news" on Blabbermouth is rumors. There is also quite a bit of truth;)

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
Hope this is true! I will have to purchase my plane tickets!

Let's all cross our fingers in hopes that Century Media will not fail again.

::..ruinandmisery..::
www.lilitu.ws

You are back, and not without spamming of course.

I suppose is that time of the year when you guys just released a demo isnt it? of course it is, what other reason can you have to be back

No I'm not spamming anyone yet! I'm just excited to see that DT may very well come to the states.

And yes, we are working on new material for the next release. My spamming got people to listen and buy, so I'll do it again...

::.. ruinandmisery
www.lilitu.ws

Good for you, there is nothing like using other's bands popularity to push your own crap around, you must really feel good about yourself knowing you acomplish more by stealing other people's fans!:D

@Misanthrope: Your war on spam is more spam than anything ruinandmisery (or most other "spammers") have said.

eek2.gif

Thats a very usefull coment considering he just admited he just came back to push his new material. Im sorry that i seem so fucked up i guess i must be really fucked up to think that the dark tranquillity forum should be something more than a way for people to pop in once at year to promove their band taking advantage of a well established and supportive metal comunity and not giving a fuck about them after you are done exploiting them.

You know i have a band too, and i havent acomplished professional demos or anything like that, but im glad that what we have acomplished is because of who we are and what we do, not because of kissing everyone's ass and using people like fucking tools, i rather keep playing on smalltime gigs having a good time with my friends, than become a hypocrite bastard.

@Misanthrope: I have only checked this forum regulary for some weeks and I don't know what he has done. It's just that this forum is so filled with spam comments and people flaming newbies for asking "stupid" questions all the time.

Anyway, I hope that they can go to the US without having to pay the tour themself this time :) (I think that was the reason they couldn't go the last time...)

Ive been here for nearly 10 months now and i remember RuinandMisery was an active poster of this forums when i became a regular, and that suddently he just disappeared from here without a warning.

Now he comes back and conveniently he has a new album and he probably wants support, last time i checked this was not a comunity service for unsigned bands, this was a comunity of discussion forums. If he doesnt wants to be part of the comunity thats fine with me, thats fine with all of us, but is a little hypocrite that he just comes here when its convenient for him to do so and afterwards he is just too good to talk to us, that is just patethic to me.

Misanthrope: Addressed to you.

I come to this forum on a regular basis, at least twice a day,and now more because you want to abuse an old subject. I just do not post because most of the topics are boring and are redundant. I am not coming here to spam or post shit about my band. Did you not read what I typed? It stated nothing about my band, I responded to the thread as it was.

Also, How am I stealing fans from DT. That's so metal of you to say. So the people that purchased our record or listen to Lilitu stopped listening to DT because of me posting about my band, get a life. You are the only one complaing. This time you picked an arguement because you thought it would be cool, and you are bored because you do nothing else to occupy your time.

I support DT 100%, and are not on here just once a year. Do not assume what you think that you know.

| That's all...and some times you do have to kiss ass to get where a lot of these bands are now.

:.. ruinandmisery
www.lilitu.ws