DARK TRANQUILLITY To Replace LACUNA COIL On IN FLAMES/SENTENCED North American Tour

I'm usually behind you when you call people spammers Misanthrope, but in all actuallity, all that Ruin did was create a sig for his/herself without actually making it a sig... (the '::.. ruinandmisery - www.lilitu.ws' part). Never mentioned once the band till you made your accusation (admitedly have not read the other threads today, so maybe I'm wrong on this). So are you saying that sigs are spam?... can't really see how....

~Kovenant

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
Misanthrope: Addressed to you.

I come to this forum on a regular basis, at least twice a day,and now more because you want to abuse an old subject. I just do not post because most of the topics are boring and are redundant. I am not coming here to spam or post shit about my band. Did you not read what I typed? It stated nothing about my band, I responded to the thread as it was.

Also, How am I stealing fans from DT. That's so metal of you to say. So the people that purchased our record or listen to Lilitu stopped listening to DT because of me posting about my band, get a life. You are the only one complaing. This time you picked an arguement because you thought it would be cool, and you are bored because you do nothing else to occupy your time.

I support DT 100%, and are not on here just once a year. Do not assume what you think that you know.

| That's all...and some times you do have to kiss ass to get where a lot of these bands are now.

:.. ruinandmisery
www.lilitu.ws

Even if you are around, you DO avoid posting, how come we are not so stupid and boring and redundant when you want to let us know about your bands material? I am sorry if you think my stealing fan comments are a little too over the top but it just feels like you have a double standart with us. So you are not stealing fans from dt, fine i belive you ( i mean this, honestly ) but dont do right things that look wrong.

Originally posted by Kovenant84
I'm usually behind you when you call people spammers Misanthrope, but in all actuallity, all that Ruin did was create a sig for his/herself without actually making it a sig... (the '::.. ruinandmisery - www.lilitu.ws' part). Never mentioned once the band till you made your accusation (admitedly have not read the other threads today, so maybe I'm wrong on this). So are you saying that sigs are spam?... can't really see how....

~Kovenant

Im not, read my previous post. I just feel like he has a double standart, one for ignoring us and consider us boring and redundant and another one when trying to promote his band when he suddently is all interested in the forums and the people in them.

You know next time read carefully, i never complained about his signature i dont mind it, im just bringing this up cause i just saw him and felt like doing so.

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
And yes, we are working on new material for the next release.

Good to know! Remember to inform me as soon as you have something ready!

And about your being gone from here for a long time - I have to say I agree somewhat with Misanthrope. However, instead of using Misanthrope-like forum-nazi methods, I'd like to welcome you back and hope you will stay here and start posting again - this way no-one will have anything to complain in the future. :) We do have some interesting topics discussed once in a while, you know...

-Villain

HEY THERE EVERYBODY, CHECK OUT MEXICAN BAND KOLDUN'S (WEBPAGE LINK WHEN I FIND IT) SOON TO BE RELEASED DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Promotion is nessecary for a band. It's kind of sad how small the amount of people are that go to the "new bands" section. If people had a little more intrest in new talent, maybe there wouldn't be people coming here to promote. We deal with commercials on TV, after all. It's about a target audience. Not many people wake up and say "I''m going to find a new underground band to listen to today".
Basically.. all I'm saying is... promotion is required. Deal with it however you want. As long as no one is spamming nu metal, I'm all good. The underground could always use the support.

well, I don't see the problem with it as long as it doesn't start taking over every thread.

The point is that he was you bunch of fucking dumbasses, im done with this threads the points were made several post ago and all of you overlook them well fuck off, each and everyone of you why should i care about your opinion if you are not even willing to read what i say?

I've been waiting to see Dark Tranquillity live ever since I first heard the Projector album. Fuck this is going to be amazing!!!

09/16/02 San Francisco, CA Slims
09/17/02 Pomona, CA The Glass House
09/21/02 Lawrence, KS Bottleneck
09/22/02 Milwaukee, WI Rave/Eagles Ballroom
09/23/02 Detroit, MI I-Rock Nightclub
09/28/02 Providence, RI Lupos
09/27/02 Old Bridge, NJ

Those are some dates if anyone needs them!

about the tour: Cant fuckin wait, the night is gonna be fuckin amazing, im gonna be there if I have to hike :D

@R&M yes! Be sure to keep us up to date on any material! Looking forward to your new stuff:)

Ruinandmisery -

Misanthrope is a jerk, hellbent on wreaking the wrath of his misanthropy upon this forum.

I like you, and I like your music. Please continue posting.

Fathomless

I remembered a month or two ago, Misanthrope plugged his band on his signature with a huge logo... until I complained about it. :)

Originally posted by Arch
I remembered a month or two ago, Misanthrope plugged his band on his signature with a huge logo... until I complained about it. :)

I didn't want to bring that up, but its true that Mis has had by far the largest sigs out of anyone else on the board... specially with the TWAT logo. But I must admit they were funny.

~Kovenant

Originally posted by Kovenant84

I didn't want to bring that up, but its true that Mis has had by far the largest sigs out of anyone else on the board... specially with the TWAT logo. But I must admit they were funny.

~Kovenant

None of you had a way to know it but it was actually a joke, to show everyone how annoying bandspam is.