Dark Tranquillity to tour North America this spring

brownden

Feb 2, 2006
Chilliwack, B.C.
Here is what is said on Blabbermouth:

ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY, DIVINE HERESY and FIREWIND will team up for a North American tour in May. So far, only two shows have been announced:

May 11 - New York, NY - The Fillmore at Irving Plaza
May 16 - Toronto, ON - Opera House

Tickets for both concerts are available through Ticketmaster.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

I just crapped my pants!

've got a Ticketmaster alert about Arch Enemy on 14th, but there was nothing else about any other bands.

Let's waiti for the official confirmation =)

I have an NHL thread on COBOT and a Sports Thread on the General Metal Discussion.

Why, would you like to rub in the 6 game losing streak? :lol:

It's gonna hit NY, I'm most likely going.

I have an NHL thread on COBOT and a Sports Thread on the General Metal Discussion.

It's gonna hit NY, I'm most likely going.

There will be a CoB show in Philadelphia soon :cool:

Actually, I would like to commiserate. I am a big Flyers fan (a big philly sports fan - my favorite team is probably the Eagles, but I love the Flyers with an almost equal passion, and the Phillies come in third, but I still love 'em too).

Regarding your user title: I got my bro Flyers tix for Christmas, and he nabbed an autographed Hartnell puck in the process (lucky bastard, I was jealous after I bought it for him, those wonderful awful Santa Sacks). Tix were for the Ottawa game right before All Star break, and I missed it because I had to go back to school that night :mad:

Anyway, I'll try to see you in those other threads :p.

There will be a CoB show in Philadelphia soon :cool:

yes I know...shhh. :loco:

Actually, I would like to commiserate. I am a big Flyers fan (a big philly sports fan - my favorite team is probably the Eagles, but I love the Flyers with an almost equal passion, and the Phillies come in third, but I still love 'em too).

Regarding your user title: I got my bro Flyers tix for Christmas, and he nabbed an autographed Hartnell puck in the process (lucky bastard, I was jealous after I bought it for him, those wonderful awful Santa Sacks). Tix were for the Ottawa game right before All Star break, and I missed it because I had to go back to school that night :mad:

Anyway, I'll try to see you in those other threads :p.

Nice, Hartnell is a great player. I got a Santa Sack last year and I got a Knuble puck, I totally wanted a Gagne, he's been my favorite for a while(Timonen,Briere and Hartnell following). Which Ottawa game, the 20th? I was there,too. I just barely avoided some crazy fights with these menopausal bitches with rink side seats, it was awesome.

That's OK, but we don't normally leave till the band leaves, and we are IN THE BAR the whole time, so... just wanted to give you heads up :heh:

And while you guys are at the bar, I'll be too busy brushing on my Greek with Firewind ;)

Nice, Hartnell is a great player. I got a Santa Sack last year and I got a Knuble puck, I totally wanted a Gagne, he's been my favorite for a while(Timonen,Briere and Hartnell following). Which Ottawa game, the 20th? I was there,too. I just barely avoided some crazy fights with these menopausal bitches with rink side seats, it was awesome.

I just looked it up, and it was the 20th of Jan, that crazy 6-1 win over the Sens. I just remembered why I was so mad about missing that game - they blew out what was (or is, I suppose) the best team in the East. My bro (and his girlfriend, I guess, never did find out who he took...) had mezzanine seats because I'm poor. :p I think they win tonight though, they're due.

/hijack

Ha - don't you know WHO they are playing with? :D

I saw them in concert - that was fun, but music-wise (and I mean the last album and what I heard from the Blooddrunk) - yeaaaaaah... But that was more objective remark, they are one of the bands I can truly enjoy, but not all the time.

Ha - don't you know WHO they are playing with? :D

I saw them in concert - that was fun, but music-wise (and I mean the last album and what I heard from the Blooddrunk) - yeaaaaaah... But that was more objective remark, they are one of the bands I can truly enjoy, but not all the time.

Yup, I know who they're with. :)

Muahaha, so what's the question? :D

BTW, as a certified masseuse, you owe US ALL a massage if you are in for the trip :heh:

Ah, I love spring :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

This is going to be an awesome tour, I love divine Heresy; however, I would have loved to se melechesh on this one

I would love to see a TRUE European line-up, the Dimmu, Behemoth, and Keep of Kalasen is going to fucking Kill