Darkened Soul and WS keyboardist split CD project?

It's still on. I have to try and work on the artwork to add my info to it but I don't have a psd file which makes it harder for me to try and use the jpegs I was sent. I'll see if he can put together one for me so that I have something more substantial to work with and get things rolling. Probably out on Burnt Oak Productions at this point. More news later!

Mike

i will be sending it shortly.....
I still dunno about logo's and what not, but try a couple of schemes that you llike, and I will take a look... we could do Uniform logos so as to make the CD an entire package or whatever you feel is best.... Just let me know.....
I will have the PSD to you tomorrow.....
Let's get this shit rolling...
Doom on.....

Hey!

We had a blast at Heathen Crusade II dude! What a fun time! Cool bands, cool people, cool promoters.

Now down to business. I assume you worked out the whole layout for the files? I normally did them individually, i.e. 4 separate files for front outer, front inner (where we blab on), rear inner (not really needed unless he's using clear jewel cases and rear outer (track listing, copyright stuff). But Jeremy may want to put that on or we can do "copyright of the respective artists, all rights reserved".

Mike

No probs man....
i can get on the inside cover and the back tray card tomorrow....
What did you think of the Photoshop Doc I sent??? I thought we could throw the title of the album on the label side of the tray...... to keep the Graphx neat and the cover not so crufty.... I think I am going to use a colder tone for the back cover as the front is soo warm and bright.....
Opinions????

Of course I'm itching to get this out! I'll try to call you later today. Have you gotten finished artwork to look over (all the panels)? I also sent mail to Chris over at Dark Music Domain (well, I bought some cd's and posted him a message since it's been awhile since I talked to him) and I told him about the split. Not sure if he'd be interested but it's another possibility. I haven't heard back from Evan yet either at Deathgasm. Have you?

As for the Umbra compilation (Deep LIstenings/Oophoi's compilation) he's had to scrap that one due to one of the artists not liking his track and wanting to redo it so Giigi is going to put another one out and asked about using my track for it. I said "of course Gigi!". So I'll be doing another one for that Compilation (The Threshold of Silence) and the one he's putting out (Foglands) will have my track Visu. And if you are confused Gigi is Gianluigi Gasparetti - mastermind of Oophoi and Deeplistenings.it website and Umbra/Penumbra labels over in Italy. He put out Seasons of Dark and Light in '05 in limited quantities and custom artwork.

MIke

We've sent it off to some labels. No bites yet. I have to send off a copy to Jeremy and also down to Red Stream and see what happens there. I am still waiting to hear from a couple other labels as well. If nothing happens I'll make it available on an order basis and put them together when any orders come in. I still need to get a couple things done for my website for online ordering. But the site has been revamped and relaunched as of last week. http://www.darkenedsoul.net

Sign up, participate in the forums if you like. You also have more downloads when you register vs being a guest.

Mike