Darkthrone fans... HAIL IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockBodom

Jun 15, 2003
USA
Visit site
Hey all you droooogsters,

I just recently got into Darkthrone. Im listening to the album Blaze in The Northern Sky atm, and i cant get over how good it is. This is some killer black metal considering it was recorded in 1991. :Spin: I also picked up the digi-pack, Preparing for War. I just got that on a whim, and havent really gotten into it, since its mainly B sides and demo's....so it was geared towards the hardcore fan and not the newcomer. Who knows any details about this band? Equipment, members, whatever. Im just curious....and if you're a fan, hail in !!! HAIL!

ITs Darkthrone. True Fuckin' Norwegian BLack fuckin' Metal!

Get Transylvanian hunger next. Its fucking awesome.

Also "hate them" their newest album, production is a bit better.

And your "considering it is recorded in 1991", ghey man, thats the start of the norwegian black metal scene
it started in '89 with mayhem and died in '93 when varg Fagernes Killed Euronymous.

HAIL EURO!

NeedledWarheart said:
ITs Darkthrone. True Fuckin' Norwegian BLack fuckin' Metal!

Get Transylvanian hunger next. Its fucking awesome.

Also "hate them" their newest album, production is a bit better.

And your "considering it is recorded in 1991", ghey man, thats the start of the norwegian black metal scene
it started in '89 with mayhem and died in '93 when varg Fagernes Killed Euronymous.

HAIL EURO!

correction MayheM formed in 1984

Darkthrone are okay, but a little overated imo. I like ABITNS but everything else is pretty meh to me.

Woah, major bump! No wonder i was wondering who the first two people were. Anyway, fuck yeah, black metal!!!!!! Darkthrone kick ass! The Cult Is Alive is a pretty good album but it's starting to get somewhat boring. Transvalian Hunger is better along with Ravishing Grimness.

Status
Not open for further replies.