Bravo Diddy
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif

An excellent way of twisting my words around

Superb

1356.gif

I only like Peace Sells

But I've grown to look at music the same way I look at cigars, it's all just a matter of taste.

Person A might like Cuban cigars while Person B doesn't like the taste. There's truly no such thing as a bad cigar, the person who rolled the cigar might have done a bad job, but it will always come down to a person's taste.

I think Megadeth tastes bad, but it's a well rolled cigar. To be honest I'm not that much of a Metallica worshipper anymore, because I'm super tired of elitism coming from fans (be they fans of Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Trivium) and I want to be better than that. So I'm just going to start trying. I suggest everyone here states their opinion, respects the other persons, and leave it at that for the sake of peace.

I only like Peace Sells

But I've grown to look at music the same way I look at cigars, it's all just a matter of taste.

Person A might like Cuban cigars while Person B doesn't like the taste. There's truly no such thing as a bad cigar, the person who rolled the cigar might have done a bad job, but it will always come down to a person's taste.

I think Megadeth tastes bad, but it's a well rolled cigar. To be honest I'm not that much of a Metallica worshipper anymore, because I'm super tired of elitism coming from fans (be they fans of Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Trivium) and I want to be better than that. So I'm just going to start trying. I suggest everyone here states their opinion, respects the other persons, and leave it at that for the sake of peace.

The wisest thing I have seen anyone type in my short time here

I salute you sir for your sense and sensibilities

Now to unleash more of my randomness

heheheh

Sorry

But who cares about Megashite

I have never liked them

I felt that they were to technical

I couldn't headbang like a nutter to their stuff

As much as I tried

There was no fluency to it

If you know what I mean

Well, if you don't like them, then why the fuck are you posting in this topic? Also, calling them "Megashite" is definitely not a good way to make friends. :lol:

Well, for example, if someone made a topic about Hair Metal, I wouldn't even bother reading it, much less post in it because I HATE Hair Metal. But I guess thats just me?

i guess its your opinion but saying their shite = wrong, theyre good you just dont like them i hate metallica, but they can all play better than me so saying their shit makes me a ho bag.

It's his opinion, hate to break it to you but not everyone kisses the ground Megadeth walks on.

his opinion in saying their shit is wrong. THEY ARE SHIT = fact. its untruee.

No opinion can be wrong or right, you're being an elitist.

I never say that someone's opinion of a band is wrong or right because it's their opinion. So long as they give a reason for their opinion (as Slatanictrash did) I don't care, I don't get butt-hurt about it, and I move on.

I only like Peace Sells

You must ask yourself, were you ever a cigar smoker to begin with?

No opinion can be wrong or right, you're being an elitist.

I never say that someone's opinion of a band is wrong or right because it's their opinion. So long as they give a reason for their opinion (as Slatanictrash did) I don't care, I don't get butt-hurt about it, and I move on.

i know opinions cant be wrong...

his opinion was stated as a fact, therefore wrong.

they are shit... they are not. so... wrong

a shit band is one who cannot play, no fans etc.

if he had said i dont like them, fair enough...

im not butt hurt. i dont give a fuck the man was a cock.

also
ELITIST

YEAH IM A FUCKEN NAZI, HEIL HITLER JEWS R MAH BITCHEZ LETS FUCK DEM POLES ITE.