Dave Lombardo Back In Testament!

No you don't have to read it because it's laced with his usual why didn't they hire a black man and and Alex has autism comments, but In this case he also refers to the Blabber interview with Alex the day after Gene quit and it does go against what Chuck is saying happened.

Oh so now you're calling for Alex to be sacked. I see the 'play nice' embargo is definitely lifted :p

Is the future so bright they have to wear shades?
Good. Because I really didn't want to.But I would have. I had the same thought about Alex and his statement. I kind of doubt he is in the loop and really there's no reason for him to be. But maybe he did know and was trying to protect the secret until they announced it. Who the hell knows.
Hopefully someone actually asks him in an interview. One thing I do know is that Alex is a hell of a lot cooler than that guy regardless off his musical tendencies.

Reactions: Neptune
That seems fair. I'll give you a number to contact it may or may not be disconnected, you then just have to figure out how to contact the winner and convince them to hand over the kit. But it's all yours!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I wonder if we'll get that tour for The Gathering now? I don't think Testament has done any real anniversary tours for anything. They've done special shows where they play full albums. but a full on anniversary tour?

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I wonder if we'll get that tour for The Gathering now? I don't think Testament has done any real anniversary tours for anything. They've done special shows where they play full albums. but a full on anniversary tour?

Could be interesting and it would save Dave playing songs from Brotherhood :)

Lol, that was a seriously stupid comment. Speaking of stupid. I reported Nugent to Youtube. He's still going on about how the election was stolen and the liberals/democrats let out all the criminals blah blah blah. Fucking jackass traitor. This is the kind of shit that leads people to try and stop elections and bring violence on their own people.

I saw Blabber had an article about that today, I can't figure out who is sillier Nugent or Blabber who keep running his shit. I know it's all about clicks and traffic but someone has to realise the articles are really pissing off the readers of the site.

What I'm hoping for is that Dave plays the songs off Brotherhood without blast beats (because he can't play them) so we can hear the difference and pick on the worst sound :)

It's ridiculous. Blabber may not have a content clause but Youtube sure does. When people storm the capitol to stop a legal election based on lies. When police are killed in defense of it and the survivors are so traumatized by being brutalized by their own people that they commit suicide it's not a fucking game. Fuck this guy. He doesn't deserve the platform. He's supporting domestic terrorism. And. He's a shitty guitar player!
And man an ego like DW. That thing is all set up with his own seal and other bullshit.

Hahaha! You know it might make them better if he just used a lot of nasty double bass instead of the blast beats. I mean. not that he can play them anyway. :lol:

His orange mate has been banned from things, I don't see why he isn't.

I think Dave should come out and prove his worth the way real men have....Hello Kitty drumkit!!