DAVE MUSTAINE Wants ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, EXODUS For European GIGANTOUR

Conti said:
WTF
why couldnt this be for the USA tour:cry:
or the australian line up!!! our one was less than impressive after seeing the line up for the USA...but this would be awesome...lets hope this one goes ahead and he brings it down south as well

+ annihilator + death angel + overkill please! that would be the best gig ever, hands down. I would be so fucking wrecked after... whowwwwww

Damn that's almost a perfect thrash show. If only Megadeth weren't involved...

Oh, well can't have everything I suppose

Testament, Lamb of God, and Fear Factory Tour. I would eat cancerous babys to see that. Megadeth hasn't been "Megadeth" since Rust in Peace. Mustaine should rename the band to the Dave Mustaine Puppeteer Over EQ'd Band.

Awesome band line-up there.

Nice to see TestAmenT touring with MegadetH again.

Almost like another "Clash of the Titans" tour all over again, except sLaYeR isn't in the line-up, but EXODUS makes up for it. Awesome gig looks like. I hope Dave puts this little puppy on CD as well, like what he did with the tour last year with Dream*Theater and Symphony X.

Hey!!!
:yuk: Europe hardly ever gets any decent gigs ot tours!!:yuk:

What? Are you fucking kidding? If anything, we get THE BEST tours, and I can say so because I'm American living in Europe, so I've seen both sides.

Let's see, we have WACKEN, GRASPOP, METALCAMP, SUMMER BREEZE, EVOLUTION, EARTHSHAKER, and a billion more. Testament was touring over here and playing for tens of thousands every year while in the states they would play to a shitty club full of drunks because metal wasn't popular. It never died here like it did in the states, so your "rebirth" of metal is just a continuation of something that's an everyday thing here.

At MetalCamp this year, I saw TESTAMENT, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, Kataklysm, Gorefest, One Man Army and the Undead Quartet, My Dying Bride, Hypocrisy, Wintersun, Edguy, and a bunch more I can't even think of right now.

I mean, WACKEN is the festival of all metal festivals, and it has been even when in the states everyone was wearing plaid, couldn't tune their guitars, and were staring at their feet all night while they played because it's all about marketing in the US. Here, it's a way of life.

What? Are you fucking kidding? If anything, we get THE BEST tours, and I can say so because I'm American living in Europe, so I've seen both sides.

Let's see, we have WACKEN, GRASPOP, METALCAMP, SUMMER BREEZE, EVOLUTION, EARTHSHAKER, and a billion more. Testament was touring over here and playing for tens of thousands every year while in the states they would play to a shitty club full of drunks because metal wasn't popular. It never died here like it did in the states, so your "rebirth" of metal is just a continuation of something that's an everyday thing here.

At MetalCamp this year, I saw TESTAMENT, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, Kataklysm, Gorefest, One Man Army and the Undead Quartet, My Dying Bride, Hypocrisy, Wintersun, Edguy, and a bunch more I can't even think of right now.

I mean, WACKEN is the festival of all metal festivals, and it has been even when in the states everyone was wearing plaid, couldn't tune their guitars, and were staring at their feet all night while they played because it's all about marketing in the US. Here, it's a way of life.

you just made me want to move to Europe

I meant In the UK!!!

I was talking to Nick Barker at the Cradle of Filth show in Manchester last Sunday and he told me that the line-up for the Gigantour would be MEGADETH, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, EXODUS and DEATH ANGEL. He also said that it would be a tour and not a one off show in the UK

I was talking to Nick Barker at the Cradle of Filth show in Manchester last Sunday and he told me that the line-up for the Gigantour would be MEGADETH, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, EXODUS and DEATH ANGEL. He also said that it would be a tour and not a one off show in the UK

Dude, i can`t belive it! I hope you are not fool us! That would be the ultimate package! I saw the CLASH OF THE TITANS Tour 1990 (europe) and i thought this package would be unbeatable (SLAYER; MEGADETH;TESTAMENT;SUICIDALTENDENCIES), but to see all my thrash heroes of the 80ies together :OMG:
MEGADTEH:kickass:
DEATH ANGEL:headbang:
TESTAMENT:kickass:
EXODUS:headbang:
ANTHRAX:headbang: