Dave running his yapper..

i certainly dont think anyone staged anything, but they are definitely trying to capitalize on tragedy to make further bans and laws on their 'assault' crusades

Not that any of it is passing either, people are slowly getting wiser to the fear tactics. Seriously though, the guys that scream "false flag attack" every time something bad happens irritate me.

i certainly dont think anyone staged anything, but they are definitely trying to capitalize on tragedy to make further bans and laws on their 'assault' crusades

you realize that Obama hasn't done shit or fuck about gun control, right? He has an F from the Brady Campaign and hasn't made a single specific proposal about reducing gun violence or taking guns out of the hands of American citizens.

Indeed, it's not so much about Obama's policies than rogue Senators/Assemblymen capitalizing on tragedy to pass laws based on their personal fears. Mustaine and some others will sure as hell take the time to claim he's the mastermind though.

you realize that Obama hasn't done shit or fuck about gun control, right? He has an F from the Brady Campaign and hasn't made a single specific proposal about reducing gun violence or taking guns out of the hands of American citizens.
i wasnt talking about obama, i was talking about
rogue Senators/Assemblymen capitalizing on tragedy

and i give the brady campaign an F. and a U.

The UN and it's affiliates backdooring this subterfuge, yes. It's been a long with standing ploy of undermining for a long time. Obama, no.. he's too busy brainwashing people that it's not ok to have some dough lol.