David Beckham!!!

that is wierd. Will anyone go? It'll be a toss-up as to which sport is more boring.

Most Brits into NFL watch the superbowl only (back in 98 it was the only game televised -- maybe it's different today). And even then it's always on at like 1am on a Monday morning.

I'm not sure who'll turn up to this Miami Dolphins "home game". Most people will view it as an exhibition game without much care for who wins. You'll probably get a large number of American ex-pats showing up perhaps?

I'm sure the British government is trying to bridge the divide between the two countries, maybe have Brits embrace the US national pasttime a little more, in exchange for Beckham's export value.

Soccer in the US is infinitely bigger than NFL in the UK.

Americans playing football is widely regarded as a joke in this country. Honestly, most people have probably never even seen a game from the US league, but America and football are just two things which aren't regarded as going well together, whether it's true or not.

Oh and no, nobody gives a shit about the NFL.

I cant even watch the NFL anymore because it's like a bunch of monkeys. I simply cannot watch grown men perform silly dances. It's farcical - a redneck sport arm in arm with NASCAR. Soccer fans in America are on the other end of the spectrum but just as annoying.

lol thats my new nickname.
When I was a kid and playing soccer, my dad told me that when men score, they dont wildly celebrate, because A) celebrating is not manly and B) scoring is your fucking job. So, being impressionable, I never celebrated when I scored (and, yes, faggots, I did score) and I loathe it when I see grown ass men doing faggoty dances for stuff they get paid millions of dollars to do.

lol thats my new nickname.
When I was a kid and playing soccer, my dad told me that when men score, they dont wildly celebrate, because A) celebrating is not manly and B) scoring is your fucking job. So, being impressionable, I never celebrated when I scored (and, yes, faggots, I did score) and I loathe it when I see grown ass men doing faggoty dances for stuff they get paid millions of dollars to do.

I agree 110%

^Are you guys seriously complaining about how much people celebrate when they score a goal or touchdown? So when you jack off over some chick's tits with her mouth agape, do you just stand there looking poker faced and nauseous? :loco:

"celebrating is not manly" -- christ o mighty Dorian, your dad sounds like one of those military general bully types.

Anyway, check these shitz out. David Beckham and some other A-listers endorsing Disney!!!!

My dad kicked ass. Still does. He just thought it was silly for a man to go crazy when they're doing something they're supposed to do. Score a touchdown? Good. Get the fuck off the field so the defense can have a go.

On the subject: it is widely considered unprofessional in the NHL to celebrate more than say, a pump of the fist.