David Blaine

Meshie

Oct 24, 2002
Bradford
Visit site
hi there all,, i dont know ur oppinions on david blaines stunt at the tower bridge,,, i for one would have gone there if i still lived in London!,,,,NOT!!!! as david Bowie and Jack deee said on the Jonathan ross show,,,, 'who gives a toss!,,,lol anyway,, i thought u might like this link a freind sent me,,,, have a happy shooting , it will keep ya busy when u have no work left to do sitting at ur PC at the office,,,lol,,,,,

http://www.brianmung.com/blainegame.htm

cut and paste it if it dosnt work,,, ,, happy shooting! lol

Who gives a toss?? Quite. Couldn't have put it better myself! :lol: Poor David, getting eggs and golf balls whacked at him! :lol: Apparently, they are thinking of getting him out of there soon, 'cos people have been very negative about it...can't imagine why!! :D

Twat in a box .Its the kinda thing you you think of when you are at a party.
"I know lets get a box and shtay there"
"yeah letsh not eat anything after this kebab"
"Yeah lets hang the box a million feet in the air by string"
" then every one will think we are daed cool"
Yeah lets not breath either"
"you got a light"
"yeah hang on"
" cheers mate what was you saying"
"dunno"

ha ha wilks!, i bet Mr blaine would love a greasy kebab, a can of special brew and a fag right now! lol,,,, anyway hes an illusionist, i bet he isnt in the box anyway, and the jokes on us!!!!!o_O the devil! hehe, speaking of the devil, did you all get to techno hell and see all the other magicians in there, who are they? ill give anyone a tenner if u can name them! as a clue, your starter for ten, paul daniels and his underage bride, debbie mgee,,,,, (hey by the way did ya like the way i linked the devil thing! , hehe,, i should be on daytime TV,, move over richard and judy,,lol,,,, :Spin::loco: