Day Disyraah

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
After many attempts(including asking my parent while they're visiting in denmark) and trying to order it on amazon or trying to find it anywhere in Israel I had to settle for a burned copy a friend of mine burned from another dude who's a rarities collector.
Still worth it having my own copy of "A Serenade of Agony" Great album, has that early 90's Death Metal feel to it.

hi

as far as I know Day Disyraah is not the artist of this album - it is a band called Maceration, while Day Disyraah is the name Dan is using. He was no real member of the band, just doing the vocals for "A serenade of agony". He also used this name on the Pan.Thy.Monium releases.

Hopefully Dan will tell us when I'm wrong with this...

I thought it was obvious I was talking about Maceration.That's the only thing that's actually death metal and not hardcore.
It's just the first time I encountered dan using that name.(I scanned the booklet and covers)
I don't have any of the Pan.thy.monium releases and I never noticed it on the Katatonias.

this album is rereleased, it's on ebay right now:

Maceration at ebay

the cover is different:

thmb_15721.jpg
maceration.jpg

the first edition was released by Progress Red Labels, and nowadays it's very difficult to find, and the rerelease is by Die Hard Music.

... and I haven't listened to this album, but it's on my buy-list.

Well fuck me, I didn't know it was rereleased.
I guess I'll just order it from Die hard directly.
I don't trust ebay and the link you gave me was in spanish.

thanx min.

That depends on your taste, I listened to it the first time when a friend sent me this album on crappy(64 Kbyte) mp3's and was hooked so I had to have it.

The toons are pretty catchy