Identifying my guitar

Mcrish

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2004
hello all,

i have scored this really old elec guitar from school (the music teacher gave it to me) and it has no identification anywhere on it whatsoever. it has microphone pickups so does that mean its real old school???

only trouble is i dont currently have any photos of it and if i did i dont have anywhere to host them anyway.

the reason im asking is coz he (my mate) reckoned it might be worth a bit of money so im trying to find out what sort of guitar it is.

cheers.

Any serial numbers at all?? Because if there is not even a serial number, even if it was worth a lot, there would be no way someone would buy it, because you have no proof that it is what you say, so just forget about it, and either play it, or sell it on ebay. O, and what the HELL do you mean by microphone pickups?? Is it an acoustic/electric??

yeah sorry, ill try and get some pics but i have no where to host them anyway.
and the microphone pickup thing..... my mate said "oooh microphone pickups, it must be real old" but since i dunno much about guitars, i was just relaying what was said.

Get a pic down to less than 7kb or 100 x 100 pixels and use it as an avatar.
If you don't know how to make an avatar there are forums on Ultimate metal that tell you how to do it.

Otherwise you can e-mail the pic to me if it isn't too big.

I have been playing guitar for 15 years and have never heard of microphone pickups.