Daylight Dies join Soilwork/Darkane/Swallow the Sun on tour

egan.

daylightdies.com
Dec 28, 2002
NorCal
www.daylightdies.com
DAYLIGHT DIES JOIN SOILWORK FOR SHOWS IN EARLY JANUARY

Philadelphia: Daylight Dies will join Soilwork and Darkane for the start of their upcoming US tour beginning January 30 in Rochester, New York. Continuing to support their latest record, Lost to the Living, Daylight Dies were selected to replace Warbringer who are unable to start the tour due to extended recording obligations. "We are all ecstatic about the opportunity to tour with three bands we are huge fans of,” says bassist Egan O’Rourke. “We have been cranking Soilwork in the van since our first tour so it will be a true honor to get to share stages with them."

Confirmed dates are noted below. Tickets are available now via www.enterthevault.com.

January 30 – Penny Arcade, Rochester NY
January 31 – Harpo’s Concert Theatre, Detroit MI
February 2 – The Muse, Nashville TN
February 3 – Jack Rabbits, Jacksonville FL
February 4 – The Garage, St. Petersburg FL
February 5 – Culture Rom, Ft. Lauderdale FL
February 6 – Backbooth, Orlando FL
February 7 – The Masquerade, Atlanta GA
Febtuary 8 – Music Farm, Charleston SC
February 9 – Amos Southend, Charlotte NC

Finally Atlanta!

I wasn't gonna go to this but I'm definitely gonna be there now. You think you'll get like 30 minutes or so?

Can't wait :)

Congratulations! But why aren't you coming to California???????????????????????????????????????

Hey guys I'll try to answer all of the questions.
I would guess we will get 30-45 minutes but we won't know for sure until we talk to SW's tour manager.

I am fairly sure that we won't be invited to do more of the tour. Originally Warbringer had our slot for the whole tour and we were lucky enough to get the slot when they had to bail on the first ten dates. Obviously we would love to play more with this bill, but for now we are just really grateful to get the opportunity.

Just realized Swallow the Sun is opening, not you guys. Sweet.

I'm hoping for at least 40 minutes. Are you guys gonna focus on the new album or play some stuff from Dismantling Devotion and No Reply as well? I hope a few DD songs get played at least.

This is gonna pwn :kickass:

UGH!
I can't tell you how disappointed I am that you guys arent on the Minnesota date... I've been saying for over a year now that If Daylight Dies and Swallow the Sun toured together it would be one of the best tours of the year. and it is cause soilwork is in the ranks as well.

don't get me wrong, warbringer is a sweet live band, but :( i want to see Daylight Dies again. Are there any other prospective tours for 2009 cause If I don't see you guys at least once a year the Doom overwelms me.

Hey guys I'll try to answer all of the questions.
I would guess we will get 30-45 minutes but we won't know for sure until we talk to SW's tour manager.

I am fairly sure that we won't be invited to do more of the tour. Originally Warbringer had our slot for the whole tour and we were lucky enough to get the slot when they had to bail on the first ten dates. Obviously we would love to play more with this bill, but for now we are just really grateful to get the opportunity.

Ill be seeing you guys in jacksonville and im overjoyed that you guys are on the bill. Ive been listening for a few months and when i found out you had been chosen to play with Swallow The Sun i knew i had to go. You guys are amazing and i cant wait until 02/03/09 its gonna be the most amazing concert of my life.

We leave tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!
soilworktour.jpg

God this sucks...a bunch of people (including a manager) recently quit at my work so now there's only 9 people total working, which means I'm getting A LOT of hours.

I better have next Saturday off. If not, I'm gonna do my absolute best to switch shifts with someone to finally come see you guys. Can't wait. :)

All of you over there in the U.S. don't know how lucky you are. I'd love a show like that just for Daylight Dies and Swallow The Sun alone.

WTF! Holy SHIT this is the best news ever!! I have a ticket to this show just to go see Swallow the Sun...and now Daylight Dies is on the bill!!! I will see you guys tomorrow at the Backbooth in Orlando!! I'll proudly be displaying my Dismantling Devotion shirt!

You guys gonna be at the palladium this thursday w/Soilwork?! Shit I will have to try and get to this show dammit! Being laid off puts a little crimp on shows I will be hitting in the next couple/few months but I will endeavor to make it to this one!

Ah shit, looks like you aren't gonna be at that one....dammit. Warbringer per the flyer below as you get off it on the 9th.....crap! Oh well, saves me a few bucks + gas for the next show (exodus/kreator/belphegor I think in april).

You guys were awesome in Atlanta...you had the best sound of the night. Darkane blew me away, but you guys were still the best.

I'm the guy that came up to the merch table after your set and gave you $4 for a tip since that's all I had and I already have Dismantling Devotion, Lost to the Living, and a shirt.

Thanks for the patch Nathan. :)