So I'm going on tour with Soilwork

egan.

daylightdies.com
Dec 28, 2002
NorCal
www.daylightdies.com
My band, Daylight Dies, has been lucky enough to replace Warbringer for the first 10 dates of the Soilwork tour next year. Obviously we are beyond excited about the opportunity. I love all three of the other bands so I can't wait.

Soilwork - Darkane - Daylight Dies - Swallow the Sun

January 30 – Penny Arcade, Rochester NY
January 31 – Harpo’s Concert Theatre, Detroit MI
February 2 – The Muse, Nashville TN
February 3 – Jack Rabbits, Jacksonville FL
February 4 – The Garage, St. Petersburg FL
February 5 – Culture Rom, Ft. Lauderdale FL
February 6 – Backbooth, Orlando FL
February 7 – The Masquerade, Atlanta GA
Febtuary 8 – Music Farm, Charleston SC
February 9 – Amos Southend, Charlotte NC

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK, why can't you be on it for the 13th show at the Chance? That's the one I was planning on going to, I may just have to road trip it up over to Rochester on the 9th to see you guys! And I dunno if Jesse told you, but I just bought your CD from your website, and I can't wait until it gets here!

FUUUUCKK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the Charlotte show on the 9th! I really dig your music, and both Soilwork and Swallow the Sun fucking rule! I haven't heard much Darkane, but the stuff on their myspace sound pretty good :kickass:

Woot :headbang:

My band, Daylight Dies, has been lucky enough to replace Warbringer for the first 10 dates of the Soilwork tour next year. Obviously we are beyond excited about the opportunity. I love all three of the other bands so I can't wait.

Soilwork - Darkane - Daylight Dies - Swallow the Sun

January 30 – Penny Arcade, Rochester NY
January 31 – Harpo’s Concert Theatre, Detroit MI
February 2 – The Muse, Nashville TN
February 3 – Jack Rabbits, Jacksonville FL
February 4 – The Garage, St. Petersburg FL
February 5 – Culture Rom, Ft. Lauderdale FL
February 6 – Backbooth, Orlando FL
February 7 – The Masquerade, Atlanta GA
Febtuary 8 – Music Farm, Charleston SC
February 9 – Amos Southend, Charlotte NC

Will be at that NC date! Stoked to see you dudes.

Thanks for the support guys. This is a really humbling opportunity and I can't wait to get out there.
Those of you who will be at any of the shows should definitely come say hello!

Damn dude that's nuts! If you guys were coming up here I would totally come check it out.

How did you hook that up, anyway??

I wish you were coming to SF with soilwork, that would have made this tour a lot better. I've never heard of warbringer so i won't talk shit, but you guys would have rounded out a kick ass show.

congrats.

Warbringer's ok, but, it'd be cooler if you replaced them for the whole fucking tour, lol